BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Mon Jun 13 07:04:05 2022
```
It played fine the 1st couple of times I tried it and then this keeps coming up when I try to load the game :unsure:

Reactions: hmin

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
is there a way to only have olivia and not have samuel involved? also is there a WT to unlock all achievements ?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is there a way to only have olivia and not have samuel involved? also is there a WT to unlock all achievements ?
Yes in both cases where Samuel apears (Emma,Olivia) you have the choice to make him go away, actually one of the achievements is when you choose not to share if that was what you were afraid of .... the name is missleading....

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
not yet. they ask me to waych monica show, but nothing happens.
Monika tells you to gather information about your opponent's strengths and weaknesses, and when you do, you have to tell her about it. Then she has to train with her in the gym until she tells you that she is ready to fight.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Monika tells you to gather information about your opponent's strengths and weaknesses, and when you do, you have to tell her about it. Then she has to train with her in the gym until she tells you that she is ready to fight.
Uma ask me about it. I've watched Monica strip dance, but nothing happen. where could i meet Monica?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Uma has already fought with Monika? If not, you need to gather information for Uma about Monica's strengths and weaknesses. Then go to the gym and tell her about it. And you start training with her, and then she will tell you that she is ready to fight. If she's already fought. This sentence is broken or nothing can be done at the moment.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

Uma has already fought with Monika? If not, you need to gather information for Uma about Monica's strengths and weaknesses. Then go to the gym and tell her about it. And you start training with her, and then she will tell you that she is ready to fight. If she's already fought. This sentence is broken or nothing can be done at the moment.
not yet . Uma ask me to gather information about Monica

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes