xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Monica stuff is bug
it's not working how is supposed to.
There is a bug fix a few pages before !
Hello everyone!

Small fix for those who have had the problem of not being able to advance in the "World Championship" quest when watching Monica's show.

You must unzip the file in the folder where the game executable is located. It is only for version 0.73 and in the next version it will be fixed without the need for this file.

This fix is probably only needed by those who start a new game with this version.

Thanks judgenot93 for the temporary fix!

I hope you enjoy the game!
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1867246_umaQuest-monicaShow-FIX-0.73.7z

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
This update is confusing, I get all the possible bar scenes and the night whith Julia but nothing else more

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I am not able to achieve any stripper sex scene
You have to buy the vip ticket to access to the pole room where the girls are dancing. Then, at different hours (such as the bar) a pool of girls are doing shows. Be aware, you will need some extra money because you have to pay for everything they do.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am not able to achieve any stripper sex scene
There is currently only one scene where one teacher is pole dancing, in order to have sex with her and her friend, you have to tip her 2x500 and once 2000. There is no more sex with strippers in this version.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
There is currently only one scene where one teacher is pole dancing, in order to have sex with her and her friend, you have to tip her 2x500 and once 2000. There is no more sex with strippers in this version.
I tried that many times without a good end. Can you tell me which teacher is? TIA

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
anybody knows how to get crazy stress with Victoria?
Viktoria has to come to the bar twice, she has to buy her vodka. Give her $ 2000 and you'll go to the secret room in the bar. Have the same pills Victoria wants the first time you are in her apartment. You can buy her in the alley at midnight.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Viktoria has to come to the bar twice, she has to buy her vodka. Give her $ 2000 and you'll go to the secret room in the bar. Have the same pills Victoria wants the first time you are in her apartment. You can buy her in the alley at midnight.
thanks

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
how can i get colllectable amelia #34?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes