WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
As in #898 i've said once "Almost there..."

Place bets everyone! Place the 4 events in order!

A) Arenus update
B) Roundscape update
C) 2069
D) Colonize a planet

Me: Can i pick B 4 times?
1) Roundscape Update
2) Colonize a planet (in watching you musk)
3) Arenus Update
4) 2069 :BootyTime:

Reactions: Fruzsina and 篠原

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
The status on SteamDB got updated, it stated "release on December 26th" (31st of October a bit before) few days ago, now it changed to "Coming Soon" and the "Steam is learning" status got removed; maybe this could finally be it ?

Last edited:

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
Serious question, in the almost impossible case that they release the game at some point, will it be free or paid?
'Cause I really don't think they deserve to keep making money on this thing.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
will it be free or paid?
I think it will be a bit of a mix of both..... Accroding to Patreon, the "patron" tier says "Access to the newest versions of our games"
With that noted, i bet the supporters get their copy for "free" with the subscription package, but on steam it will be paid.

Reactions: jamonserrano

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Wrong thread. The update seems to be about Roundscape, not Arenus (as least as far as I tell without being a patron).

Speaking of Arenus, it has been over a month since that "Ready for Arenus" post without further news.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Can't wait for this game to come out in 2024 and have 30% more content than the demo from 2019, empty world, 2-3 more characters to have sex with, battles not going to have anything sexual, telling us the 3 different characters is 3x more content, the training things to be boring and hardly animated and waste of good content that can be had like the gym, showers, massages etc :cool:

Reactions: Non Player

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Can't wait for this game to come out in 2024 and have 30% more content than the demo from 2019, empty world, 2-3 more characters to have sex with, battles not going to have anything sexual, telling us the 3 different characters is 3x more content, the training things to be boring and hardly animated and waste of good content that can be had like the gym, showers, massages etc :cool:
Each character has a 3X extra content because you are forced to only fuck one per run :WeSmart:

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes