Jul 2, 2022
sorry to be out of the loop but is this game dead, officially? as in the devs themselves have said something. or has it just been neglected for so long that theres virtually no hope for it.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
sorry to be out of the loop but is this game dead, officially? as in the devs themselves have said something. or has it just been neglected for so long that theres virtually no hope for it.
Officially, the game is still being worked on. That's what we get told every few months, for the past couple of years. The last patreon post about Arenus was on the 21st of September, after months of silence.

Non Player

May 27, 2019
I recommend you read the thread, the developer made a comment, and it gets hilarious. It's been 100% complete for months now, and 95% was the most recent percentage given.

Jul 2, 2022
I recommend you read the thread, the developer made a comment, and it gets hilarious. It's been 100% complete for months now, and 95% was the most recent percentage given.
your right, my bad, i should have read the thread first. its embarrassing to see that thirty other people have asked what i did in the previous posts too. after the dev comment, no less.

the dev comment is on page 47 btw, at least it is for me. seems like the devs are wanting to finish it, but they arent really giving anything aside from their word is what it looks like, which is on top of constantly pushing the release date back. theres obviously more knowledgeable posts after the dev comment.

luckily i wasnt behind the hype train, i just stumbled onto this and thought "hey this looks cool" with an active thread, but the game was tagged as abandoned. i can see why its totally justified for the tag. i like the art and im still gonna come back like a cockroach if it gets updated but i guess im not holding my breath. good luck to the kings that are holding on, though

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
your right, my bad, i should have read the thread first. its embarrassing to see that thirty other people have asked what i did in the previous posts too. after the dev comment, no less.

the dev comment is on page 47 btw, at least it is for me. seems like the devs are wanting to finish it, but they arent really giving anything aside from their word is what it looks like, which is on top of constantly pushing the release date back. theres obviously more knowledgeable posts after the dev comment.

luckily i wasnt behind the hype train, i just stumbled onto this and thought "hey this looks cool" with an active thread, but the game was tagged as abandoned. i can see why its totally justified for the tag. i like the art and im still gonna come back like a cockroach if it gets updated but i guess im not holding my breath. good luck to the kings that are holding on, though
yeah i feel u on that one, i've only been watching this game for the last 6-12 months, and i keep comming back, but i've still started to lose hope. i have no idea how the people that has been following arenus 4-5 years must feel.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
yeah i feel u on that one, i've only been watching this game for the last 6-12 months, and i keep comming back, but i've still started to lose hope. i have no idea how the people that has been following arenus 4-5 years must feel.
It feels like a ton of disappointment and anger at the devs for the endless delays, lack of communication, and making some of us feel like Arenus has taken a backseat to their cash cow, Roundscape.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
Some news from Experimental on the community hub of Arenus (on Steam)

"There is a bit of a delay internally, not to a year level delay, so don't worry about that, latest info is when the game releases on Patreon, about a month or so later it'll be on steam !"

Cryptic

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Some news from Experimental on the community hub of Arenus (on Steam)

"There is a bit of a delay internally, not to a year level delay, so don't worry about that, latest info is when the game releases on Patreon, about a month or so later it'll be on steam !"

Cryptic
So basically we will have to wait til January?

SluttyToddler

Aug 23, 2018
There probably is no game beyond the demo and this is just a big scam. They still get a paycheck so why would they need to do anything?

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes