songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
So, still no timeframe on the patreon release? All we know is the steam one will be a month or two behind it. Jeez, I feel the lack of proper communication is the most frustrating thing. I get delays and all that to an extent but at this point you could really argue this game could release in a week or ten years, given how vague everything is.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I checked steamdb and i found a relased date (16 dec) but it was changed 2 months ago to "coming soon". What does it mean this? Nothing, it means nothing, the game can go out tmr or in 2 years.

Well, for me the biggest mistake of the devs is their communication with the community, delays happens, specially for this kind of jobs but they should make dates with more control. Its no just about delays but about transparency, on patreon there should be more posts. At least a weekly post to show they are alive and say 2 or 3 things. I dont know if someone knows akabur but he does a good job on patreon posts, its no about taking too much time to develoment or not.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
As someone posted from my steam forum post (much appreciated btw!), there is some internal delays, but it is approaching... Everyone is very impatient to get it out and be done with it, be it players to enjoy it, or devs to finally breath and stop crunching.

There is a lot of radio silence because, to avoid issues and rumors on arenus development, a choice was made to try and avoid as much as possible posting things about other arvus games.. games, even if art is done, even if concept and design are being made.

Is it the best choice ? Maybe not, but at the same time, no choice is a good choice, as posting news about other games would feel like taunting/pouring oil onto the fire, while posting no news feel like patreon abuse.

Deadlines are unmet, it hurts both peoples trust and dev reputation, and it happens, regretably. Of course, arvus isn't trying to pull a CP77 with a buggy release, the delays and radio silence from main team is purposeful to complete the game and shine it up for everyone enjoyment, be it gameplay side, story side, audio side, graphic side or simply NSFW side. After all, it isn't a simple "go in, talk to someone, fap, game done" type of game, it got multiple side quests, choices, way to interact with your companion and more.

Either way, have small animations that were made as stickers on the server, it ain't much, but it wasn't in the demo build either and so anyone here that isn't on the discord might not have seen them :

ezgif-2-7e20c14c90.gif armida_office.gif ezgif-2-4443e317a7.gif

Anyway, happy holidays everyone, if I get news I can share, I'll continue keeping everyone updated

HitD

Apr 2, 2018
yeah the game is almost ready for the last 10 years but we refuse to post any updates showing the actual game kekw
its clear as day, that game is SO good they refuse to share it, its like have holy grail, surely youre never let some peasants have it, right ?

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
its clear as day, that game is SO good they refuse to share it, its like have holy grail, surely youre never let some peasants have it, right ?
Nah, it's gonna wind up being like Duke Nukem Forever. It'll take forever to release and when it does everyone will be disappointed with how little it feels like they did with it.

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
Well as promised, since Kal posted an update, here it is :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said, it's getting there, thanks everyone for the patience amid all the negativity, the wait will be worth it

Happy new year in advance everyone
Thank you for the update, appreciate it :D
Having a date estimation is kinda reassuring for now but i do hope everything settles without too many problems !
Happy holidays and New Year to the everyone in the devs team ! Hope you can catch a breather soon ! xD
This must have been a hell of a ride for all of you, ngl

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
Well as promised, since Kal posted an update, here it is :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said, it's getting there, thanks everyone for the patience amid all the negativity, the wait will be worth it

Happy new year in advance everyone
I bet a cat poop they delay the game again

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
"Games gold buttttttttttt weeks more of work to add this and add that"
They don't know what gold means :ROFLMAO:

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Hey atleast we finally see a deadline!
I bet game will have still fuckton of bugs anyway because you need gametesters and it will be delayed to 31st January.
If he keeps his word I will clap.
Although a lot of people criticised you including me I'm glad to see the game actually is coming out "soon".
Hope Kaliyo will prove me wrong in my doomposting.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
wow. i think reading this thread is giving me cancer. the straight up whining about something people cant steal yet is so cringey.

honestly, at this point, im kinda hoping the game never releases, just so it can continue to make everyones life infinitely worse, at it appears to be doing already. reading through this you would think people are having their testicles hooked up to car batteries while their family is being murdered in front of them.

get over yourselves.

and keep up the good work, devs. both on the game, and on ruining nerds years because they arent strong enough to simply wait until its ready without crying incessantly. that thing about the game never releasing wasnt serious. mostly. please actually release the game at some point. maybe february, for the lulz. i can be patient.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes