Shovelface99

Jul 12, 2018
For April Fools 2023, the mods should uprev this thread. The chaos would be glorious. :ROFLMAO:

On a more productive note, how do you trigger the gloryhole and Amantha scenes? I've searched the thread but there's no info.

Asbeoth

Apr 8, 2021
Can't wait for this game to come out in 2024 and have 30% more content than the demo from 2019, empty world, 2-3 more characters to have sex with, battles not going to have anything sexual, telling us the 3 different characters is 3x more content, the training things to be boring and hardly animated and waste of good content that can be had like the gym, showers, massages etc :cool:
The demo had sexual content in the battles. You seem really desperate to lie about something.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Games still gonna be trash, when it comes out in 2028 :cool: you seem desperate to lick the booty of devs quoting a comment from a month ago
The demo weren't That bad, accroding to my experience, sure it was just a demo, but i presonally had my fun with it, and i'm probably not alone with it.
But the devs should really throw toss that final version now really :p

But either way if you don't like Arenus, feel free to find a different project, we wont hold you back.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Keep sucking that dry teet
the demo and world was empty, the combat was nothing special, those little training mini games were boring and nothing to add, the small little sex parts in your apartment etc were alright but still nothing, just because the games taking 5 years to come out don't hold your breath that it will have 300% more content that what the sad demo had, and they already showed off a majority of the changes and they aren't anything to get excited over

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
They release and update other games. lmfao. Try to keep up.
I'm curious: What DID they release in the past 12 months?

The last Roundscape bugfix was in November 2021 - more than an year ago. There was also Below Sunshade [v3.1] in February of this year. Anything else?

Reactions: Non Player
Sep 16, 2020
I love the big difference between this thread and Roundscape's i.e Everybody here kinda forgot that the development team is 1 ) a six person team and 2) real life can get in the way these devs have a life outside of working on this game.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Somebody kinda forgot the difference between game that came out and that had multiple DLCs and one that is in development hell for more than 2 years.
Sure real life comes first but game that was supposed to come out 2 years ago (and counting) and keeping everyone in the dark doesn't make them any favours.
Kaliyo going radio silence is what makes people in those thread mad.
Dude says game is coming "soon" in september and doesn't elaborate for 2 months.
Back to the Roundscape they got new info what's coming last month the way fans of both games are treated is like day and night buddy, so no wonder both threads feel like opposites.
I'm also a hopeful fool who thinks they may release game during x-mas but looking how they changed T4 of 2022 to "coming soon" I shouldn't expect anything.

Aug 15, 2022
I love the big difference between this thread and Roundscape's i.e Everybody here kinda forgot that the development team is 1 ) a six person team and 2) real life can get in the way these devs have a life outside of working on this game.

That's granted. Life gets in the way, that's okay. Delays are okay. However, be transparent about that. Kaliyo has yet to be transparent about that, and yet to show any form of progress. The radio silence in infuriating for those who spend a portion of their paycheck supporting the studio. People would be more receptive to

"Hey, we are working on the project but our team is handling some personal issues. We are gonna be expecting some delays. We fully apologize. In the meantime here are some snaps on what we've been working on."

As opposed to:

Months of radio silence and the impression that the studio only puts out some form of recognition for the project or a "Ready for Arenus" when the studio is losing patrons at an alarming rate.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes