nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
see the yellow blip on the phone in the lower left corner of the first screenshot?
click on it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you'll have to use this type of moving in other instances as well - a visit to the INK house will have moving through rooms like this, with the addition of floors on the right side of the map (or was it left side? I don't remember exactly)

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto and Pietu

Pietu

Oct 18, 2019
see the yellow blip on the phone in the lower left corner of the first screenshot?
click on it

you'll have to use this type of moving in other instances as well - a visit to the INK house will have moving through rooms like this, with the addition of floors on the right side of the map (or was it left side? I don't remember exactly)
Oh that makes sense, thank you!

Reactions: nyrek

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
I tried using RPA extract on the files. But it doesn't work. I really want the soundtrack list. Can anyone help.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I tried using RPA extract on the files. But it doesn't work. I really want the soundtrack list. Can anyone help.
Do a search for UNREN here on the forums. There are a few different ones. Haven't found one that works on all games. So DL a couple. Think I used the ultrahack one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Conor Adams

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Vixen's Hot List
Artemis (digi.B)
High-TierMedium-TierLow-Tier
1676582417985.png
June Moon (fwend, fun at parties, hot, comedian roaster, serves best BJ in town, amazing tits) :sneaky:
1676582656503.png
Paige Fawks (the hottest girl, mini-reina, casual businesswoman, leader sorority) :geek:
1676585451658.png
Zelda Zimmerman (coolest fanged succubus, ms. justice, bit shy, cold vampire) :oops:
1676582822611.png
Zoe Freeman (funny, naughty, nice tits, bang buddies, knows her shit) :cool:
1676583328178.png
Katy Sato (sweet, fuckin' goofling, confident, juju, great ass, cool tattoo btw) :LOL:
1676585775972.png
Naomi Zamir (ninja ay-aya-ya, extra bitchy, phat ass, great body) :)
1676584659295.png
Kindra Kapuletti (childhood friend, gigglish, great tits, hot, real crusher, thicc, dark side?) :D
1676587449413.png
Destiny (?)
1676588731856.png
Ana (?)
1676583816484.png
Reina Vasquez (the boss of bosses, hot, amazing ass, angry trait, ma queen) :devilish:
1676587790045.png
Dominique (?)
1676589458027.png
Koko (woof-woof) :lepew:
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" basically means is either in progress through the current chapter or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised.
*** Currently there are 3 exempts from the list:
- Cassandra Reese,
to respect MC' privacy as the wholesis protagonist.
- Claire Karahadian, acting as side role therapist resolving center MC's trauma. She's an amazing person :whistle:
- V, known as Vladimirovna Chayka, non-related story wise but acting as introductory secret role that showcase in plot or as whatsoever later to reveal in future.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Vixen's Hot List
Artemis (digi.B)
View attachment 2396135
June Moon (fwend, fun at parties, hot, comedian roaster, serves best BJ in town, amazing tits) :sneaky:
View attachment 2396162
Paige (the hottest girl, mini-reina, casual businesswoman, leader sorority) :geek:
View attachment 2396285
Zelda Zimmerman (coolest fanged succubus, ms. justice, bit shy, cold vampire) :oops:
View attachment 2396174
View attachment 2396185
Katy Sato (sweet, fuckin' goofling, confident, juju, great ass, cool tattoo btw) :LOL:
View attachment 2396295
View attachment 2396228
Kindra Kapuletti (childhood friend, gigglish, great tits, hot, real crusher, thicc, dark side?) :D
View attachment 2396359
Destiny (?)
View attachment 2396391
Ana (?)
View attachment 2396208
Reina Vasquez (the boss of bosses, hot, amazing ass, angry trait, ma queen) :devilish:
View attachment 2396373
Dominique (?)
View attachment 2396403
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" basically means is either in progress through the current chapter or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised.
- Cassandra Reese,
- Claire Karahadian, acting as side role therapist resolving center MC's trauma. She's an amazing person :whistle:
- V, known as Vladimirovna Chayka, non-related story wise but acting as introductory secret role that showcase in plot or as whatsoever later to reveal in future.
I never was so close to be banned from this site as i'm see Paige in medium-tier
And you still dare use a render of her in your message to digi.
Wish you many moments with Cassie

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I never was so close to be banned from this site as i'm see Paige in medium-tier
And you still dare use a render of her in your message to digi.
Wish you many moments with Cassie
I agree she should be in low tier tbh.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Vixen's Hot List
Artemis (digi.B)
View attachment 2396135
View attachment 2396162
Paige (the hottest girl, mini-reina, casual businesswoman, leader sorority) :geek:
View attachment 2396285
View attachment 2396174
View attachment 2396185
View attachment 2396295
View attachment 2396228
View attachment 2396359
Destiny (?)
View attachment 2396391
Ana (?)
View attachment 2396208
View attachment 2396373
Dominique (?)
View attachment 2396403
- Cassandra Reese,
zelda in low tier and you know you can stop reading

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Vixen's Hot List
Artemis (digi.B)
View attachment 2396135
View attachment 2396162
View attachment 2396285
View attachment 2396174
View attachment 2396185
View attachment 2396295
View attachment 2396228
View attachment 2396359
Destiny (?)
View attachment 2396391
Ana (?)
View attachment 2396208
View attachment 2396373
Dominique (?)
View attachment 2396403
- Cassandra Reese,
I gave up. It is going to be mission impossible to make the corrections for this one, I'm not even going to try:ROFLMAO:.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i installed scrappys mod... i extracted it into the game folder... i tried t fix it but i think i scred up more...
Hmmm... I haven't used Scrappy's mod for this game but have used his mods in others. I double checked that Scrappy has posted the latest updated version now so you may just need to reinstall the game and drop the mod in again.

Not sure why you'd need a mod for this game but I hope it works out for you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: george0102

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
i installed scrappys mod... i extracted it into the game folder... i tried t fix it but i think i scred up more...
you may need to delete the game and download it again. after that, download the mod, open it, select the game folder from mod and extract it to Artemis folder and click yes to overwrite

Reactions: george0102
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes