DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Updated for v0.3.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I used your mod, but after the mom flashback after KO-MKIII got revealed, the game just rewinds to the start of the game again, instead of going to chapter 3.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh, I didn't know 0.3.2 had more content than 0.3.1
More then a matter of amount is that the mod don't recognize the new content, but cover only what was coded in the previous version, and it will automatically end at that content. :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
More then a matter of amount is that the mod don't recognize the new content, but cover only what was coded in the previous version, and it will automatically end at that content. :)
In that case, I hope scrappy will update the mod soon, or that someone else makes a WT mod that allows for getting both scenes at a spilt path.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
In that case, I hope scrappy will update the mod soon, or that someone else makes a WT mod that allows for getting both scenes at a spilt path.
Yeah, generally Scrappy is faster to do that, but sometimes he wait an update or two to have more content to cover. :)

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys.
Don't know if my game is buggy, but, hopefully without spoilers, when my character sees the Mk3 thing and he recalls his memories with his mother the whole thing starts over from the beginning. Is this the current state of development just without a "this is it so far"-notification or is my download off?
Thanks in advance!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, generally Scrappy is faster to do that, but sometimes he wait an update or two to have more content to cover. :)
He did take a long break recently though, but it seems he returned recently, and sometimes Sancho and Joker do those things in their mods too.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey guys.
Don't know if my game is buggy, but, hopefully without spoilers, when my character sees the Mk3 thing and he recalls his memories with his mother the whole thing starts over from the beginning. Is this the current state of development just without a "this is it so far"-notification or is my download off?
Thanks in advance!
Same thing here, it seems like it's because Scrappy's mod is outdated by 1 version

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
He did take a long break recently though, but it seems he returned recently, and sometimes Sancho and Joker do those things in their mods too.
True, it's possible that we will see the mod updated in the next days or later at the next game update, we will see. :)

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
This was probably one of if not the best VNs I have seen here so far. I almost hate that it was so good as now I am stuck on waiting for the continuation of the story.

Hoping I haven't missed some other rare gems like this one by filtering by 'complete'. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
This was probably one of if not the best VNs I have seen here so far. I almost hate that it was so good as now I am stuck on waiting for the continuation of the story.

Hoping I haven't missed some other rare gems like this one by filtering by 'complete'. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
There would be quite a few to suggest:
  • most likely the most famous here - Being a DIK
  • Eternum
  • Once in a lifetime (already completed btw.)
  • Acting Lessons (also completed)
  • Leap of faith (you might find a nice link between Lexi and DCKInk as well in this)
  • City of Broken Dreamers
  • Rebirth
  • and much much more to discover
Have fun discovering all the pearls here.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There would be quite a few to suggest:
  • most likely the most famous here - Being a DIK
  • Eternum
  • Once in a live time (already completed btw.)
  • Acting Lessons (also completed)
  • Leap of faith
  • City of Broken Dreamers
  • Rebirth
  • and much much more to discover
Have fun discovering all the pearls here.
Just a single correction, the correct title is: Once in a lifetime
Apart from that it's a great selection
I would add:
What a legend!
Harem hotel
Tales from the unending void
Sorcerer
:)

Reactions: Topper69

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Noted and corrected, thx Bro. Hmm, interesting I don't know two of your list yet, but I'll change that, ah and 2 more:
  • Chasing Sunsets
  • Summer's gone
You're welcome and I will say again great suggestion this time too, love both of them. :) :love:

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Thanks guys. I think of all the suggestions so far I haven't played Eternum, What a Legend and Rebirth. I'll take a look at those.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes