jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Looks like Ch4 is coming along steadily. Although I can't fathom why the dev log couldn't just be delayed to tuesday or wednesday (unless it's because of lack of topics to talk about), but at least we got to know a little bit about what's happening.
Digi.b did mention earlier that he would be out of town one weekend to celebrate something. One week with a bite size report isn't the end of the world he's kept on top of the game compared to other dev's

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I'm honestly so glad I put this update off for as long as I did. But you know what they say, save the best for last. This was at the top of my list of backlog stuff I wanted to get to while waiting for all my regularly updated stuff. The ending really hurt, and I can't believe that cum guzzling dumpster slut Cass still called us knowing she did what she did. I hope she falls off a cliff and dies.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm honestly so glad I put this update off for as long as I did. But you know what they say, save the best for last. This was at the top of my list of backlog stuff I wanted to get to while waiting for all my regularly updated stuff. The ending really hurt, and I can't believe that cum guzzling dumpster slut Cass still called us knowing she did what she did. I hope she falls off a cliff and dies.
Oh the horror :eek: The spoiler. I hold off playing beyond Chapter 2 for 4 months now and this happen:ROFLMAO: What I read cannot be unread.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everything going on before the 4 babes in one elevator was the biggest spoiler you could handle.
It spoiled the whole game.
Oh the horror :eek: The spoiler. I hold off playing beyond Chapter 2 for 4 months now and this happen:ROFLMAO: What I read cannot be unread.
How did you avoid any spoilers for 4 months lmfao.
Such a predicament, pent up MC cannot get it on for so long,
sweet honeys need a pent up breeder, what were the odds?
4 sure they had to botch his initiation, coulda never gone on.
Juju had the right idea tho, breaking their hottie bad luck streak and now we gotta game.

H-gh

May 4, 2022
hi
so i played version 3 but now it says 3.2 so i was wondering if there is any new content or not ?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
hi
so i played version 3 but now it says 3.2 so i was wondering if there is any new content or not ?
I believe 3.2 was a bunch of bug fixes, or alterations to improve the games flow, the details were posted on here, but its been a long time so I cant remember the post #'s

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes