JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wasn't the Dr. treating him for free or "pay what you can" since she was the one who talked him out of commiting suicide at the bridge he was going to jump off of?
I don't know if you've continued the game, and I'm only answering 'cause someone else did too, but DK literally talked you off a bridge. She took responsibility for you and never let go.
Although both of you is correct but please understand that the original post was made over 1.5 years ago, which at that time it was never explained why.

digi.B immediate response was that it will be 'answered' in future chapters, and it is very obvious for us, future players where Book 1 is completed :D.

Nov 12, 2020
If you have the last release you can just download the pc version and copy over the data (there are people here that can explain exactly how you do it).
Doesn’t work. There was a problem for MacBooks with a M1 or Intel chip. It’s been resolved now but the improved link for Macbooks hasn’t been posted yet over here.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So it's not possible to advance past meeting Koko, the apartment is bugged and music doesn't load, can't interact with anything properly. Old saves are broken too so I can't just load one from beyond that point. Anyone else having this issue? Seems like people are commenting on the update and it's quality so I'm guessing it's not universal.

Reactions: Anonymux

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
I am experiencing the game slowing down after 30 minutes or so.
I am not sure its my laptop or some upgrade .. If anyone is having the same issue with Artemis . Please share
me too, I even tried the compressed version and it does the same thing. Older versions of the game are working fine so I think there is bug somewhere.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I didn't experience any extra slow-down in this game (at least, not more than I usually deal with). But I do know that a couple games I've been playing upgraded from Renpy 7 to 8 and those in particular seem to lag especially hard in animated scenes, at least on older computers. I don't know if Digi did that though.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I'm curious, at this point did anyone changed how they feel about Vulvamort now? The scene where she tries to teach the teen a valuable lesson about prom already left me confused, but after seeing how she wanted to 'toughen up' Kindra... Dunno man.

I still don't like her nor her methods, but I can't argue with what she was trying to accomplish. And of course, it still doesn't justify what she did to MC.

Reactions: PervyParadox

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm curious, at this point did anyone changed how they feel about Vulvamort now? The scene where she tries to teach the teen a valuable lesson about prom already left me confused, but after seeing how she wanted to 'toughen up' Kindra... Dunno man.

I still don't like her nor her methods, but I can't argue with what she was trying to accomplish. And of course, it still doesn't justify what she did to MC.
Please don't change:D, be wiser yes(y). For me basically, I can (to a certain extend) allow the MC to forgive Vulvamort if she truly turns a new leaf, but to be romantically involved again with her, no chance in hell (except maybe to unlock the gallery:ROFLMAO:). Cheers.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Please don't change:D, be wiser yes(y). For me basically, I can (to a certain extend) allow the MC to forgive Vulvamort if she truly turns a new leaf, but to be romantically involved again with her, no chance in hell (except maybe to unlock the gallery:ROFLMAO:). Cheers.
There's only one true compromise:

MC's onahole sex slave/fuck toy, that is the only way for balance of horny + hatred :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

RUN FOR COVER!

I'm sure there's someone out there who thinks that Cassandra is just deprived and misunderstood - terrible childhood; abused by both parents; yada, yada... [ACTION: "Hey, I'm depraved on account I'm deprived", West Side Story] But the overwhelming majority of posters on this site despise her with a passion that allows for no redemption arc, and they are very vehement about it.

Oh by the way, I probably will never be forgiven for using her actual name instead of the preferred appellation. Oh well.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There's only one true compromise:

MC's onahole sex slave/fuck toy, that is the only way for balance of horny + hatred :)
As long as it is not romantically involved and vulvamort not gonna enjoy (every moment of) it:devilish:, it is truly an all rounded compromise:D.

Reactions: Phase_01

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
1 week later after the release and still no Mac link. I’m literally starving over here :LOL:
GDrive

MEGA

Chapter 0.4.1a bugfix patch (Requires full download, if still on 0.3.2a)

GDrive

MediaFire

MEGA

All your Mac needs, don't forget to support the

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes