Nov 12, 2020
All I did was download the full game from the provided links and the game ran fine. No merging necessary. I did have an issue where I didn't have permission to run the application but that solution can be found here. Works for me every time a renpy game does this.
Thanks for saving me, forever grateful ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteveyP

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Anyone know what scene the Zoe and Zelda sd cards are in? Unless I missed something, they're not in the new update.

edit: I've seen the screenshots, I'm asking what scene(s) those shots are from.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone know what scene the Zoe and Zelda sd cards are in? Unless I missed something, they're not in the new update.

edit: I've seen the screenshots, I'm asking what scene(s) those shots are from.
Those two ? :

1666167152834.png 1666167228631.png

It's just before the movie night with Zelda. It appears only if you accepted to join her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mightybored

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ammo is expensive and a rope can always be re-used.

Just saying
I was really digging the idea of shoving her right out the window... mais non... just MC's wishful thinking daydream, more's the pity. That would've been perfect!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Still one of my favorites but the story is a little all over and I'm seriously disappointed that the lab didn't have any high tech security, when everything else is so techy and futuristic small things like that break immersion, unfortunately. Like really you have 3D smart holotech windows but no better security for a billion dollar lab? Come on. 8 months from now I won't care, I'll just be ready to continue the story...

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Still one of my favorites but the story is a little all over and I'm seriously disappointed that the lab didn't have any high tech security, when everything else is so techy and futuristic small things like that break immersion, unfortunately. Like really you have 3D smart holotech windows but no better security for a billion dollar lab? Come on. 8 months from now I won't care, I'll just be ready to continue the story...
Are you talking about mister thief at the end ? Because I think he was in the apartment section, not in the lab per se. I sure hope there is a good security system and that dude won't be able to take the elevator, it would be so sad and scary if that dude is Artemis' real first human contact...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Are you talking about mister thief at the end ? Because I think he was in the apartment section, not in the lab per se. I sure hope there is a good security system and that dude won't be able to take the elevator, it would be so sad and scary if that dude is Artemis' real first human contact...
Y'all really haven't thought this through, have you? So, let's break it down...

NO ONE gets into the lab without Kindra's authorization. The place is literally a fucking sealed vault BUNKER!

Elevator? Hell no! The fucking power is out! Even if the elevator were still operational the lab is a sealed vault!

Cassandra's little thief is currently locked down in the living room with absolutely NO means of escape.

Worst case scenario, the guy turns vandal or tries to swipe some of Kindra's, June's and/or MC's personal shit but the cops will search him/her once they finally arrive on scene, the power is restored and Kindra lets them in. The details on the secure nature of Kindra's place are outlined in the game's dialogue. That place makes Fort Knox look like easy pickings! Did you miss the steel traps slamming shut over all of the windows and doors when the thief was initially trapped upstairs? That thief isn't going ANYWHERE!

I'm sure I'm coming off like a total prick about now but this has to be the fifth or sixth time I have seen this same debate in this forum. Artemis is locked securely inside her sanctuary/vault/lab and the thief is locked securely upstairs with no way to reach the lab. Any speculation to the contrary is just paranoia. Humble apologies for being such an ass about this subject. Yet, after reading so many of these comments I'm left wondering if any of the folks who made such comments even bothered to read the dialogue in game. Okay... Phat will STFU and end the rant here... We now resume our regularly scheduled forum banter... Have a great day!;)(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
my june bug & kindra run is done and i enjoyed/loved every minute of it.:giggle:
keep up the good work digi.B , i love your game and how you intigrated LoF/lexi.:love:
can't wait when the next update is ready.*waiting impatiently* :sneaky:

could click unlock all memories now(with the wonderful mod of scrappy), but i think that wouldn't be fair, so i will treat myself to another cold blonde and start a new game and give INK the love they deserve.:sneaky:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Y'all really haven't thought this trough, have you? So, let's break it down...

NO ONE gets into the lab without Kindra's authorization. The place is literally a fucking sealed vault BUNKER!

Elevator? Hell no! The fucking power is out! Even if the elevator were still operational the lab is a sealed vault!

Cassandra's little thief is currently locked down in the living room with absolutely NO means of escape.

Worst case scenario, the guy turns vandal or tries to swipe some of Kindra's, June's and/or MC's personal shit but the cops will search him once they finally arrive on scene, the power is restored and Kindra lets them in. The details on the secure nature of Kindra's place are outlined in the game's dialogue. That place makes Fort Knox look like easy pickings! Did you miss the steel traps slamming shut over all of the windows and doors when the thief was initially trapped upstairs? That thief isn't going ANYWHERE!

I'm sure I'm coming off like a total prick about now but this has to be the fifth or sixth time I have seen this same debate in this forum. Artemis is locked securely inside her sanctuary/vault/lab and the thief is locked securely upstairs with no way to reach the lab. Any speculation to the contrary is just paranoia. Humble apologies for being such an ass about this subject. Yet, after reading so many of these comments I'm left wondering if any of the folks who made such comments even bothered to read the dialogue in game. Okay... Phat will STFU and end the rant here... We now resume our regularly scheduled forum banter... Have a great day!;)(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
It never fails to amuse me (a little) that multiple people playing a game can come up with different accounts of events that happened in a (static) game :p. So far, only Phat describes multiple aspects of the security measures of the hidden bunker facility/lab and the loft/apartment in the most objective possible way. Kudos. (Disclaimer, I have to take your words for it because I have not played it myself).

As for others, I guess they are oblivious to it because it is of no importance to them, while for some (those whom I guess hardcore self-inject/project themselves into the MC), there is no security system in place at all.

I guess the lesson learned here is if you hardcore self-inject/project yourself into the MC, your biases and predelictions will hinder your gaming experience resulting in below average enjoyment and satisfaction. Cheers.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Updated for v0.4.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Edit: Fixed error when starting new game and chapter 2

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Gratitude, Scrappy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm stuck in kindra's apartment after meeting her. Only options that i have are the laptop and dj set.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can someone help me? I'm stuck in kindra's apartment after meeting her. Only options that i have are the laptop and dj set.
Have you tried searching the laptop and playing some DJ Kink tracks? It took me a moment to figure it out when I was way back at that scene too but just play with the options you have... It will become evident...;)

Reactions: Anonymux

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You kinda (suspiciously) sounded like the thief that got trapped in the apartment that some people are talking about :unsure:? Are you sure you are not him trying to get out:ROFLMAO:?

Joking aside, you just have to explore all the rooms, items in the rooms (I think there are 2 SD Cards) and probably peek at Kindra in the shower for (little) giggles. I am not sure how they are relevant. Ultimately, if I am not mistaken, you go into your room, sit on the bed and look at the moon or something outside your room window, and the scene will continue. I hope I don't screw that up because I played it a long time ago (v0.3.2) and I hope the scenes did not change in v0.4. Cheers.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes but Hitler was capable enough to use people's frustration to influence them, and gain the power he needed to do what he did. Here Cassie don't have that kind of power and her motives are not that "social" driven. Also I don't think she'd want to genocide an entire ethnic group so comparatively she's less evil than old adolph. She didn't even cause any death (yet). So yeah I wouldn't really mind her dying either, but I'm not that motivated to torture her or waste gasoline on her body just to express some kind of hate. I usually don't hate characters unless they're really screwing up everything and they're not well-done. But like I said, everything Cassandra does is realistic and somehow beneficial to MC or the story until now so I don't feel frustrated towards her and don't mind her staying alive either.

Not saying I like her either, I really don't mind calling her Vulvamort and mocking her also, mind you.
So... if Cassandra is not quite as evil as Hitler, she can be redeemed? Nice.

How about this then, if she weighs the same as a duck, can we burn her?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As stated, there hasn't been a break-in in the lab, just the loft.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes