PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Paige? Great ass, check... winning smile, check... beautiful blue eyes, check... rockin' hot body with perfect, perky breasts, check... rockin' hot tattoos, check... sweet personality, check...

Just one thing Paige... Garth Algar called from Wayne's World to say... He wants his hairstyle and glasses back ASAP and to tell your mother he sent the support check last week!!! Schwing!:devilish:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:;)(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Juet started playing Jesus u guys were right Cassandra's a bitch i want to spartan kick her out of a building i think i hate her more than the sterotyoical guys that can take ur love interest in harem games

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
God I want the Lexi jokes to continue later. Like her showing Holly the video of this MC and them looking over in Lexi's kitchen of the Leap MC sitting there eating cereal or something looking at them confused.

Or the two meeting later and being like "What are you talking about? I don't see the resemblance."

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
That might be funny, but he's messed with the code so much since then it wouldn't really make sense. I'd be less surprised if she barked occasionally ...
Well, he has clearly not messed around with every part of the code ... Orgasm Code ... Well i came up with that because of Koko .... you know the part where he talks to her when she is in the pod ... Infinite Belly rubs and then you see her Name as sayer with ...

Thats why i think there is maybe the same as Koko and she will remember some things.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, he has clearly not messed around with every part of the code ... Orgasm Code ... Well i came up with that because of Koko .... you know the part where he talks to her when she is in the pod ... Infinite Belly rubs and then you see her Name as sayer with ...

Thats why i think there is maybe the same as Koko and she will remember some things.
Nothing wrong with your argument, and since her systems clearly were still tracking SOMETHING there's a chance she'll know, but that would mean she "knows" everything that's happened to her since her first sensor was activated, which would be pretty overwhelming, and I would hope that would be reflected if Digi lets that joke play out.

Reactions: Trojaner

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I'm a bit disappointed with the option of forgiving Cassandra and accepting the contract to help her finish the project. (I suppose it could be a point where she would stop being a rival at a certain point) what seems uncomfortable to me is that mc must lower himself to treat her like the garbage that she is as a person and force her to have relationships in a very wild way despite of all the damage she has done to him. I would have preferred an option where mc was more human and would only sign the contract for help her finish her project. I'm being unrealistic in considering this as a possible outcome?
To me it seems hes doing it to spite her not rlly help her thats what i took from the convo

Reactions: Kovir123

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
So was kindra parents trying for another kid building artemis since kindra said its possible for atemis to produce a child.

Pelf1996

Jul 21, 2020
I wanna bury my face in Paige's ass and use as a pillow for all my life:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I LOVE HER SO FUCKING MUCH!!! :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, without glasses she's just godly. The problem is now I just can't play other games with generic girls anymore.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes