JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
June Moon is my love, my favorite... :love: Love you June :)
View attachment 2130233
Wait.. June Moon is her fullname :unsure:? I played so long ago I forgot that already but I somehow remembered her as Moon (even posted once mentioning her as Moon) but then everyone kept calling her June so I change it from Moon to June:ROFLMAO:. I have no doubt that the others were correct and that I was mistaken because I remembered she was called June Bug during the night scene (I think).

Apparently I was really puzzled (for quite some time) as to why I called her Moon for no reason:ROFLMAO: (other than the usual I mix up characters and plots from other games:ROFLMAO:).

Thanks Phat and cheers.

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
this game is - by far - the best i've played in a long time. each character is unique and their stories & arcs seem true to their personalities. the writing is funny and poignant and while i do have the tendency to skip the dialogue in other games, i wanted to see what June & Kindra & Reina & Paige & DK & the rest all had to say. the animations are absolutely incredible; the subtle movements give it that extra something that so many other VNs don't have. bravo

a few small things i've noticed (sorry if it's been addressed earlier but i haven't read/searched the entire thread):
- the quality of the models in Chapter 2, while still good, is not at the same level as the other 3. the INK girls in particular look very different than Ch 1. will there be a remaster down the road? not an issue either way, just something i noticed
- a number of times, i had issues loading saves made within the game. i had to reload from way earlier and skip ahead back to where i had saved. maybe it's because i quit from the game instead of exiting to the main menu, but it's definitely a bug i found that hopefully can be fixed for others (eta: remembered it happened a few times in other chapters as well)

other than that, this game is a close to perfect as it gets. thank you, digi.B. i cannot wait to follow & see how the story plays out.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I've read that some had problems with Scrappy's mod, for me, it doesn't even show up at all.
Saves work, but the mod isn't there.
Does anyone use the mod with the compressed version?

Edited to add: Never you mind, got it working.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wait.. June Moon is her fullname :unsure:? I played so long ago I forgot that already but I somehow remembered her as Moon (even posted once mentioning her as Moon) but then everyone kept calling her June so I change it from Moon to June:ROFLMAO:. I have no doubt that the others were correct and that I was mistaken because I remembered she was called June Bug during the night scene (I think).

Apparently I was really puzzled (for quite some time) as to why I called her Moon for no reason:ROFLMAO: (other than the usual I mix up characters and plots from other games:ROFLMAO:).

Thanks Phat and cheers.
No worries, friend. I think Moon is just her nickname, MC's pet name for June.;)(y)
You can call her June, Moon, June Moon or June Bug... We should all still know of whom you are speaking. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've read that some had problems with Scrappy's mod, for me, it doesn't even show up at all.
Saves work, but the mod isn't there.
Does anyone use the mod with the compressed version?

Edited to add: Never you mind, got it working.
I had no issues, even when running an earlier version of the mod with a later version of the game... The mod just stops where the mod version ends and the new content just plays on without it. However, I do not use any compressed versions of anything so I cannot speak to that. Glad to hear you got it working. :)
Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022

Thanks Phat and cheers.
Actually her real name is still unknown. When she was in the bathroom with Kindra, during the marathon, she disclosed she changed her name and was going to still keep it a secret.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've just finished playing the new update. Damn .. I liked it, especially what we could do to Vulvamort (payback bitch!) :KEK:

I also enjoyed the halloven event and that Kindra also performed! Nice. That kiss.. was something else!:love:

But this ending.. ehh. I'm worried. Now we have to wait a few months to find out what will happen next. :cry:

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Sorry anyone got a link to the android port of the latest version please either I missed it trawling through pages or there isn't one

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes