Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think you're overestimating the discernment of the average player ... I suspect most people won't be bothered by the quality of the early works.
Of course! For instance, it didn't bother me one little bit that the artwork at the start was improvable.

However, as has been shown by a few posters, at least some people noticed it. It would be that audience that would be targeted if the developer wishes to do so. No telling how many potential players (and Patrons) in that latter group gave up on the game before really getting into it.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
that scene with cassandra was so satisfying :LUL:
It was. And it's even more satisfying that her "peers" know that it happened and see her as a desperate slut now. :KEK:
I'm really not sure if Digi tries to make the players come around and sympathize with her because if he is he's not doing a great job. Every other scene shows she's still an entitled insufferable bitch. Giving up her chocolate starfish won't change that.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
It was. And it's even more satisfying that her "peers" know that it happened and see her as a desperate slut now. :KEK:
I'm really not sure if Digi tries to make the players come around and sympathize with her because if he is he's not doing a great job. Every other scene shows she's still an entitled insufferable bitch. Giving up her chocolate starfish won't change that.
Nah i think Cassandra whole shtick is to be a bitch even in the flashbacks she never had redeeming qualities

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes