dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Am I just reading into things or did the developers of Artemis and Leap of Faith set the two protagonists up to be half brothers?

avidita

Mar 22, 2020
Kindra is definitely a slow burn. She's the most popular LI, no? Digi B must be quite anxious about this.
Her or Zelda for me. But damn, why are all the best adult VNs still in development? Love the writing and story in this.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Am I just reading into things or did the developers of Artemis and Leap of Faith set the two protagonists up to be half brothers?
You're reading into it. The MC of Artemis is of Hispanic descent, whereas the protagonist of LOF is of Arabic descent. Neither of them share a parent.

Her or Zelda for me. But damn, why are all the best adult VNs still in development? Love the writing and story in this.
Leap of Faith is finished and that's one of the best AVNs.

better to be in development than to be abandoned
Preach.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChuckyHH

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Can you place a bet in Las Vegas for Kindra or Allison (Nana) being the first?
Kindra will be before Aliison by a long shot, dont get me wrong i like Moonbox but my guess is he will drag the "Nana sex" out until the last 4-5 updates of the game. :LOL: if not planned beforehand, just to fuck with his playerbase :KEK:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Kindra will be before Aliison by a long shot, dont get me wrong i like Moonbox but my guess is he will drag the "Nana sex" out until the last 4-5 updates of the game. :LOL: if not planned beforehand, just to fuck with his playerbase :KEK:
Nah, Nana will be before Kindra. Her scene will be around the halfway mark of the game which isn't that far of I think. Kindra I think will be a while yet and with the difference in release schedule...........

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Kindra is actually Cassie in disguise... The final insult.
And if you're asking how she managed to beat herself up... have you seen Fight Club?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Kindra is actually Cassie in disguise... The final insult.
And if you're asking how she managed to beat herself up... have you seen Fight Club?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: raising your popularity here I see :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*with fake inocent face and tone* Ohhh You can allways ask the Fanbase in MB thread......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'll provide the popcorn thistime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My guess would be If you on the Kindra path Kindra, Allison needs a bit more built up and there are much more Haremmebers (which is not an option in this game since no Harem) that need atention else the story don't progesses

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nah, Nana will be before Kindra. Her scene will be around the halfway mark of the game which isn't that far of I think. Kindra I think will be a while yet and with the difference in release schedule...........
Now we need a Nana Season! Kindra Season! gif....

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You're reading into it. The MC of Artemis is of Hispanic descent, whereas the protagonist of LOF is of Arabic descent. Neither of them share a parent.
In theory: Mc 1 Hispanic Father married Mc 2 Arabic mother Or MC 1 Arabic father married Mc 2 Hispanic mother ? :cool::D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
It's just a running gag between the developers who used the same MC model to have Lexi and Kindra comparing the two of them and Lexi getting all anxious about it.
In theory: Mc 1 Hispanic Father married Mc 2 Arabic mother Or MC 1 Arabic father married Mc 2 Hispanic mother ? :cool::D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I was aware that it was a model thing, and I could have communicated my thoughts better for sure. Since they already used the same model, they could have gone a step futher and decided to make the two MCs related afterwards.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes