Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
i understand that it can take away some of the "realism" but that is why a game have choices, no? cause it may add realism to u, and if u want ur game to stay that way, u have the chance to do it (u only pick one LI, and romance her and no one else), but that is why games have choices. What i mean is that its sounds like u prefer the game to not have the option of a harem, cause it would affect ur perception of realism? so, an option that u personally will not pick, is affecting ur perception of realism... how does that work exactly? . To be fair, im know to be quite dumb, so... its probably just me who doesnt get it.
Not only realism but you want all the characters to stay in character regardless of route. I also do not see the MC who had problems with being workparters with Kindra getting in a serious relationship with multiple characters

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
One of the games out there I enjoy (and in my sig) has 20+ LIs, and the dev is trying to make the options as dynamic as possible ... but his calculation of the possible permutations entered 7-digit territory. Needless to say, he's not exploring ALL of them ...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It does not seem digi.B said anything much about when. The Mom seem as of right now the only target for an incest patch but because Mcs father is still out there halfsisters can be introduced too. Which i not hoping for because we have enough LIs
You know, it doesn't have to be a new character. There is insufficient background info on most LIs to rule out that half-sister possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
Aug 26, 2018
That's the thing ... two years ago he said there "eventually" would be an "extra" iPatch and/or harem patch ... that kinda sounds like something to deal with when everything else is done, and the story just finished part 1 of 4. So I wouldn't -- as the saying goes -- hold my breath.

To be honest, I don't think I'll play this one with either patch, and certainly not before the game is done. I'm not sure how it would fit the story being told.

That said, if an option for Zelda, June and Kendra scene suddenly showed up, but only with a patch ... yea, never mind waiting.

(Also, just realized a patch might be needed for a scene involving both Katy and Scarlett, which doesn't seem likely at the moment, but further down the line, closer to the middle/end of the story? I could see that.)
1 of 4?! Man, this game is gonna take second to complete, huh?

Reactions: Walter Victor

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
devlog-1.jpg

More steady progress over the past week. I was a little worried about the render times for the exterior shots, as the scene takes place at twilight and the set had very few light sources (see above). But the renders were actually 20 minutes faster and had almost no grain. So big plus with this one. When I was doing this scene, I thought I would animate the part that Naomi is doing (Cammy from Street Fighter). I told myself that if there was time during the beta, I would. But no promises, as I have several of them accumulated that take precedence. I have about 50 or more to do for this scene that wraps today.

Once I'm done with these renders, I'll go over my renders and document the ones that need fixing. I looked through a few last week and didn't find many. And I don't expect much from this next batch. Also, only one cutscene remains when this cutscene is ended. It's really nice to say that.

That's it for this report. I'm going to dive back into the routine!

Thank you all and have a great week (and stay hydrated!)
- digi.B

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 2819866

More steady progress over the past week. I was a little worried about the render times for the exterior shots, as the scene takes place at twilight and the set had very few light sources (see above). But the renders were actually 20 minutes faster and had almost no grain. So big plus with this one. When I was doing this scene, I thought I would animate the part that Naomi is doing (Cammy from Street Fighter). I told myself that if there was time during the beta, I would. But no promises, as I have several of them accumulated that take precedence. I have about 50 or more to do for this scene that wraps today.

Once I'm done with these renders, I'll go over my renders and document the ones that need fixing. I looked through a few last week and didn't find many. And I don't expect much from this next batch. Also, only one cutscene remains when this cutscene is ended. It's really nice to say that.

That's it for this report. I'm going to dive back into the routine!

Thank you all and have a great week (and stay hydrated!)
- digi.B
Thanks but this was already posted 2 days ago.

• Wow
Reactions: ChadFast

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
ima wondering if i need to download 4.2 or i can just go for the new release when it comes with 4.1 save, since, it sounds like theres nothing new betwen 4.1 and 4.2

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ima wondering if i need to download 4.2 or i can just go for the new release when it comes with 4.1 save, since, it sounds like theres nothing new betwen 4.1 and 4.2
Pretty sure there's only tweaks and fixes between .1 and .2, so if you played .1 and you're satisfied where you are in the game you probably can wait until chapter 5 is released.

Oct 10, 2022
Pretty sure there's only tweaks and fixes between .1 and .2, so if you played .1 and you're satisfied where you are in the game you probably can wait until chapter 5 is released.
Not actually, they changed menu and a few things with that but most importantly we lost some music due to license issues. So .1 is in much better condition than .2 and worth keeping it tbh. I hope the issues will be fixed soon.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes