Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
IIRC it is October in the game, I'd have to check to make sure though.
Now that I think about it, I guess it would make sense that it is late summer or early fall in the game, with the girls pledging at the sorority house. Maybe it's September in the game? October seems a little late for rush week at the sorority. Hopefully we get at least one update before an October one.

Reactions: MrFriendly

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Since in each one of my gameplays the main character puts a cross on everything else that does not affect this new project with Kindra and their possible future relationship ...
I expect that in future updates they will do an exceptionally unique and revolutionary job, and that eventually they will blend together in an equally exceptionally unique form. (I mean, in a very futuristic way)
So the whole group of dangerous vipers (including this demon called Cassandra) will be part of a past that must be forgotten forever. - and above all deadly enemies who must be brought down/exterminated/erased from the face of the Earth at any cost.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Honestly wish that the MC storyline will be develop more because I am loving this MC, he's depressive of what happened to him but still try to make people around him smiles with his stupid jokes. And hopefully he can just have his own funding to open his own startup since he is really gifted with software programming since all the companies turned him down for a job including Reina.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly wish that the MC storyline will be develop more because I am loving this MC, he's depressive of what happened to him but still try to make people around him smiles with his stupid jokes. And hopefully he can just have his own funding to open his own startup since he is really gifted with software programming since all the companies turned him down for a job including Reina.
Yeah, I don't know if the dev anticipated how much we'd all really like the MC and quite a few of us don't like the idea of him going back to work for Reina's company. Really hope that if the MC does end up working at IV that it isn't right away, I could see the MC and Kindra working on Artemis and then needing investment capital to launch the AI. They could then approach Reina's company for that money and to hire them for marketing, etc. But I don't like the idea of the MC crawling back to them.

I have a hard time being patient because I just want to play more of this game. :)

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, I don't know if the dev anticipated how much we'd all really like the MC and quite a few of us don't like the idea of him going back to work for Reina's company. Really hope that if the MC does end up working at IV that it isn't right away, I could see the MC and Kindra working on Artemis and then needing investment capital to launch the AI. They could then approach Reina's company for that money and to hire them for marketing, etc. But I don't like the idea of the MC crawling back to them.

I have a hard time being patient because I just want to play more of this game. :)
Yeah, I get it that she probably was blackmailed by Cuntsandra, my guess is gonna be like 'If you hire that guy, we will terminate our contract with your company' kinda bullshit. And perhaps because for my experience it will kinda leave a bad taste if the company suddenly want to hire back MC after the talk show incident because they already rejected him. But that's just me.

Same here, want to play more. The storyline is too damn good.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I get it that she probably was blackmailed by Cuntsandra, my guess is gonna be like 'If you hire that guy, we will terminate our contract with your company' kinda bullshit. And perhaps because for my experience it will kinda leave a bad taste if the company suddenly want to hire back MC after the talk show incident because they already rejected him. But that's just me.
I felt that the MC throwing his phone into the lake was a very definite desire to cut contact. I don't want that to be quickly undone next update. At the moment I have no idea how many updates digi.b has planned but I don't see it as unreasonable to have one update that acts as a break between the MC and the rest of the LI. The MC is living in Kindra's house, working for/with her on a huge project, it only makes sense that he loses track of time while he focuses on that work and reconnecting with Kindra. I suppose they could just have time pass in between the updates. Perhaps have a montage of the MC and Kindra working together which ends without any significant decisions being made (so no sex scenes with Kindra, no reconnecting with anyone, etc). Could even have the update start where the MC goes shopping for a Halloween costume with Kindra so he can go "crash" the House of Ink party.

Anyway, I'm just spitballing ideas because I like what digi.b has done so far.

Same here, want to play more. The storyline is too damn good.
Right? Ugh, I hate waiting...

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
I felt that the MC throwing his phone into the lake was a very definite desire to cut contact. I don't want that to be quickly undone next update. At the moment I have no idea how many updates digi.b has planned but I don't see it as unreasonable to have one update that acts as a break between the MC and the rest of the LI. The MC is living in Kindra's house, working for/with her on a huge project, it only makes sense that he loses track of time while he focuses on that work and reconnecting with Kindra. I suppose they could just have time pass in between the updates. Perhaps have a montage of the MC and Kindra working together which ends without any significant decisions being made (so no sex scenes with Kindra, no reconnecting with anyone, etc). Could even have the update start where the MC goes shopping for a Halloween costume with Kindra so he can go "crash" the House of Ink party.

Anyway, I'm just spitballing ideas because I like what digi.b has done so far.
I honestly have a lot of ideas on how to progress the MC backstory but it is up digi.b to on how gonna mold the MC in the end because this isn't my story. But really hoping that the MC will retain his humorous self while still battling with his darkside (plus more encounter with the psychiatrist). I was actually expecting a grounded plot but when the last scene reveal made me goes 'yeap, it's sci-fi now'. Hahahahaha.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Maybe change the name colours, red is hard to read sometimes.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I dont think this will happen... there will be some story made to show that she didnt had a choice and she was forced to do it... and that wud be pretty bad
I hope not, wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the explanations as to why she betrayed him. But I much prefer Cassandra the way she is now, full of spite and venomous.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
I can't wait to see Cassandra's face the day when Mc comes out on top, when she realizes she fucked up a good thing. She left the guy to rot..

View attachment 1172683
Yes. But make an option if the MC wants to rubs it in or just be indifferent about her situation or make fun of her predicament of not able to figure out the system for 5 years.

ptoooi.gif

I dont think this will happen... there will be some story made to show that she didnt had a choice and she was forced to do it... and that wud be pretty bad
I honestly hope it won't happen. Kinda dislike the heel-face turn plot actually. Sure it works on several stories but for me they always have a choice, either do or do not. Hopefully won't be a long flashback about her past too.

[Judas] Gintama - S10E10 (351).mkv_20201118_110058.301.png

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Yes. But make an option if the MC wants to rubs it in or just be indifferent about her situation or make fun of her predicament of not able to figure out the system for 5 years.

View attachment 1172778

I honestly hope it won't happen. Kinda dislike the heel-face turn plot actually. Sure it works on several stories but for me they always have a choice, either do or do not. Hopefully won't be a long flashback about her past too.

View attachment 1172777
As someone already pointed out everyone doesn’t need to be friends or end up one big hug fest. I personally love a good villain and Cass is definitely that.

What I do hope is if the Dev does some kind of a forgiveness route with her I hope there’s another route with Mc dominating Cass, wouldn’t mind humiliating her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As someone already pointed out everyone doesn’t need to be friends or end up one big hug fest. I personally love a good villain and Cass is definitely that.

What I do hope is if the Dev does some kind of a forgiveness route with her I hope there’s another route with Mc dominating Cass, wouldn’t mind humiliating her.
Yeah, I'd love to see Cass stay a villain. Maybe have it that the MC can do a forgiveness or domination route or even have the MC go villain and join Cass at her company thus betraying Kindra. It would be so evil and I'd never play that route but it would definitely be unusual to see.

Overall the characters of the MC, Cass, Kinda, and DK are well created. It's the rest of the cast that are weak and stereotypical so far and have me concerned that there are too many people and the Dev won't be able to flesh them out as well as we'd all like to see. Of course it is WAY too early to draw any real conclusions.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016

Oooh... Kinky. Yeah, I seriously hope that she's stay as a villain instead of getting a heel-face turn. Or in which her asking for forgiveness but being treated the way she deserves.

[Judas] Gintama - S03E29 (128).mkv_20201122_172949.807.png

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020

This. I’d love to see her humiliated the same way she did MC.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As an option absolutely... I am still on the "board up all the doors and windows, light the house on fire, and let the bitch burn" revenge train... It's a slow train but hopefully it gets there eventually. :ROFLMAO:

But after I've played that scene a few dozen times a D/S route where I can make Cass the MC's pet would be a great alternative.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
As an option absolutely... I am still on the "board up all the doors and windows, light the house on fire, and let the bitch burn" revenge train... It's a slow train but hopefully it gets there eventually. :ROFLMAO:

But after I've played that scene a few dozen times a D/S route where I can make Cass the MC's pet would be a great alternative.
6b5dd50a1376e201ab6be0d08d0405e12a3c798deba8a50d1cbf58a7d1585b83.jpg

Hopefully will get the option of MC turning down the offer if Reina reached out of employing him and having Kindra as his sugar mommy to support him. Hahahahaha!! But at the same time he managed to find other jobs.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes