Gooddude22

Feb 6, 2022
Yes, as soon a new update get's "leaked" there are some Members which provide the Android port,(somtimes does it the dev himself you have to search a bit in the thread since they aren't linked by the staff in the OP anymore.
Thanks for the information

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked
Artemis DevLog - CH5
Terrible Monday! Just kidding, I wanted to switch things up this week :)
Things continue to go great. The scene I'm working on is still going, I had hoped to have it wrapped this past weekend. More behind the scene stuff that happens that add time is when you're trying to do something in a scene and the software fights you. For those familiar with DAZ and my mentioning of dforce know what I'm talking about. Dforce is DAZ's simulation tool and it can be nice and simple or just make your life hell. Anyway, I really wanted clothes to pile up and thought it would be a really nice touch for this particular part of the scene. On paper, it should work fine, but dforce chose violence. Instead of tossing the idea and dumbing the scene down, I decided to go with an alternative. So I exported all the clothes that are part of this scene and imported them into another program and the results came out far better.

and while I was at it, added this little bit into the scene of a character holding up a piece of clothing.

I figured some might wonder why some scenes take longer to complete than others. Some are pretty straight forward and some are more involving or require multiple locations. And there are glitches or half-assed tools like dforce we developers sometimes have to troubleshoot or seek other solutions for. That said, I'm really looking forward to diving deep into Blender and learning as much as I can. Then hopefully I can fully transition to Blender when I begin my next project after Artemis concludes. I am really leaning toward a high fantasy setting for this next one.
Anyway. between now and Wednesday I'm going to be building the beta version for the team to start testing things while I wrap things up. It'll be a very rough version since there are a lot of special effects required due to Artemis' POV scenes which I'm still tweaking the template for. But this will help the team get a head start and help me create a list of things to address once I'm done with this scene.
Anyways, super busy more than usual. For those on Discord, I disabled DMs for now until release. I get a lot of people messaging me and I often forget to reply back and people get mad when that happens lol. So, I decided to just close the door for now. Any questions on Discord you can ask a mod to ask me or ask me in the public channels and I'll do my best to respond when I'm able to.
Stay safe everyone and stay cool out there.
-digi.B

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Unlocked
Artemis DevLog - CH5
Terrible Monday! Just kidding, I wanted to switch things up this week :)
Things continue to go great. The scene I'm working on is still going, I had hoped to have it wrapped this past weekend. More behind the scene stuff that happens that add time is when you're trying to do something in a scene and the software fights you. For those familiar with DAZ and my mentioning of dforce know what I'm talking about. Dforce is DAZ's simulation tool and it can be nice and simple or just make your life hell. Anyway, I really wanted clothes to pile up and thought it would be a really nice touch for this particular part of the scene. On paper, it should work fine, but dforce chose violence. Instead of tossing the idea and dumbing the scene down, I decided to go with an alternative. So I exported all the clothes that are part of this scene and imported them into another program and the results came out far better.

and while I was at it, added this little bit into the scene of a character holding up a piece of clothing.

I figured some might wonder why some scenes take longer to complete than others. Some are pretty straight forward and some are more involving or require multiple locations. And there are glitches or half-assed tools like dforce we developers sometimes have to troubleshoot or seek other solutions for. That said, I'm really looking forward to diving deep into Blender and learning as much as I can. Then hopefully I can fully transition to Blender when I begin my next project after Artemis concludes. I am really leaning toward a high fantasy setting for this next one.
Anyway. between now and Wednesday I'm going to be building the beta version for the team to start testing things while I wrap things up. It'll be a very rough version since there are a lot of special effects required due to Artemis' POV scenes which I'm still tweaking the template for. But this will help the team get a head start and help me create a list of things to address once I'm done with this scene.
Anyways, super busy more than usual. For those on Discord, I disabled DMs for now until release. I get a lot of people messaging me and I often forget to reply back and people get mad when that happens lol. So, I decided to just close the door for now. Any questions on Discord you can ask a mod to ask me or ask me in the public channels and I'll do my best to respond when I'm able to.
Stay safe everyone and stay cool out there.
-digi.B
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
Reactions: drisarter
Feb 21, 2023
They abandoned the entire game :Kappa:
How do you figure?
Quite easy, really. It's elementary memematics.
When :KEK: and :LUL: are seen as continuous variables in the :4Head:-equation, then :FacePalm: can be assumed as being roughly equal to :WutFace:^2 divided by 3x:HideThePain:. If you extract the square root of :WutFace:now and multiply by :WaitWhat:, then you will see the definite proof of :Kappa: being part of the :illuminati:-operator, hence it is impossible for NebulousShooter 's statement being anything but undeniable proof and a constant force in the universe. All games are abandoned all the time, even the day before or after an update. All those people posting stuff like that are indisputably correct, you heard it here first. Cheers.
I am thinking about finishing the post with a :Kappa:, but I don't know if that would do much good :KEK:

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I´m replaying the game right now, the withdrawal symptoms are being too much.
Trying out the content I didn´t get to explore before, and I´ve got to say...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its really a shame its this one or zelda not both on 2 different days as i liked both of those stories.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
It´s the game telling us to not to stray from our Vampire Queen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I regret everything. I feel like shit now and I deserve it.
Weirdly it had the opposite impact on me, made my decision to stray from her way more easy. She's not sad if you choose Katy over her. Katy doesn't care, she doesn't care. Everyone's happy. No regret.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Weirdly it had the opposite impact on me, made my decision to stray from her way more easy. She's not sad if you choose Katy over her. Katy doesn't care, she doesn't care. Everyone's happy. No regret.
But then you are not happy because you dont have enough of the Vampire Queen in the game

Reactions: rolfcopter

superwulfram

Mar 19, 2018
With the recent post, we are probably looking at a September Release (likely mid-late September) if last updates beta testing time frame is anything to go by. Though I would be pleasantly surprised if it turned out to be early September.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Unlocked

Good morning!
Posting this one a bit earlier than usual. I mentioned passing on an early alpha/beta last week and after looking at the script. I felt if I just kept focus and pushed, I'd get this last scene finished. Which I am very glad to say that got it done just now. This scene ended up being just over 600 renders by itself. Scenes on average are usually 30-120 renders long. Very few go past that. The server is currently chomping away at these renders.
There are still a very small handful of renders I need to do/re-do. One scene that involves a bit of choreography, so I held off on those so I can better plan them out. I added three more people to the beta team, two whome are devs I'm tight with and one of them being Stew who devs Unbroken. He'll be helping me out with the choreography I mentioned earlier. It's nice to finally be at this point though. This week, I'll be cleaning things up and going through the renders and inserting them into the code for the beta testing for the weekend.
It's 7AM right now and barely heading off to bed. So sorry for any typos/odd phrasing lol. Going to take it easy today and will start the processing tonight and throughout this week so the testers can get testin'!
Also, to answer a few questions asked from last week. Old saves should work. I generally don't do major changes to code/variables for previous chapters. So I don't see any issues with saves. But I'll be sure to report it if the testers encounter this.
Also, the program I used for the clothing simulation is Marvelous Designer.
Have yoursleves a great week and be safe out there!
- digi.B

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Unlocked

Good morning!
Posting this one a bit earlier than usual. I mentioned passing on an early alpha/beta last week and after looking at the script. I felt if I just kept focus and pushed, I'd get this last scene finished. Which I am very glad to say that got it done just now. This scene ended up being just over 600 renders by itself. Scenes on average are usually 30-120 renders long. Very few go past that. The server is currently chomping away at these renders.
There are still a very small handful of renders I need to do/re-do. One scene that involves a bit of choreography, so I held off on those so I can better plan them out. I added three more people to the beta team, two whome are devs I'm tight with and one of them being Stew who devs Unbroken. He'll be helping me out with the choreography I mentioned earlier. It's nice to finally be at this point though. This week, I'll be cleaning things up and going through the renders and inserting them into the code for the beta testing for the weekend.
It's 7AM right now and barely heading off to bed. So sorry for any typos/odd phrasing lol. Going to take it easy today and will start the processing tonight and throughout this week so the testers can get testin'!
Also, to answer a few questions asked from last week. Old saves should work. I generally don't do major changes to code/variables for previous chapters. So I don't see any issues with saves. But I'll be sure to report it if the testers encounter this.
Also, the program I used for the clothing simulation is Marvelous Designer.
Have yoursleves a great week and be safe out there!
- digi.B
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes