chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
It´s the game telling us to not to stray from our Vampire Queen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I regret everything. I feel like shit now and I deserve it.
yes, i believe that digi is telling us something when he made her a vampire. hes letting us know that youll need life eternal to get into those pants.

Nov 22, 2021
Can't say when its coming 100% but can say it will be worth the wait. So far digi hasn't dropped an update that disappointed. They are all amazing.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020

Unlocked

Good morning!
Posting this one a bit earlier than usual. I mentioned passing on an early alpha/beta last week and after looking at the script. I felt if I just kept focus and pushed, I'd get this last scene finished. Which I am very glad to say that got it done just now. This scene ended up being just over 600 renders by itself. Scenes on average are usually 30-120 renders long. Very few go past that. The server is currently chomping away at these renders.
There are still a very small handful of renders I need to do/re-do. One scene that involves a bit of choreography, so I held off on those so I can better plan them out. I added three more people to the beta team, two whome are devs I'm tight with and one of them being Stew who devs Unbroken. He'll be helping me out with the choreography I mentioned earlier. It's nice to finally be at this point though. This week, I'll be cleaning things up and going through the renders and inserting them into the code for the beta testing for the weekend.
It's 7AM right now and barely heading off to bed. So sorry for any typos/odd phrasing lol. Going to take it easy today and will start the processing tonight and throughout this week so the testers can get testin'!
Also, to answer a few questions asked from last week. Old saves should work. I generally don't do major changes to code/variables for previous chapters. So I don't see any issues with saves. But I'll be sure to report it if the testers encounter this.
Also, the program I used for the clothing simulation is Marvelous Designer.
Have yoursleves a great week and be safe out there!
- digi.B
bro ı hope you wait release of unbroken 0.7 for stew ı've been refreshing his patreon nonstop lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: agelastos

iglesss

Aug 24, 2023
I have to say how surprised I am with the story. I thought it was gonna be super cheesy with the whole AI stuff... but the
had me laughing for a good few minutes. Absolutely brilliant.

DudeLegend69

Jul 11, 2022
I have to say how surprised I am with the story. I thought it was gonna be super cheesy with the whole AI stuff... but the
had me laughing for a good few minutes. Absolutely brilliant.
This game is just fun and good times. I mean there's an interesting story and it's going deep into relationships, politics etc... But when I play this game I just have a great time. I feel like it's a VN that's easy to read if you don't want to spend hours into it, and at the same time you can focus on it and experience the story differently.

iglesss

Aug 24, 2023
This game is just fun and good times. I mean there's an interesting story and it's going deep into relationships, politics etc... But when I play this game I just have a great time. I feel like it's a VN that's easy to read if you don't want to spend hours into it, and at the same time you can focus on it and experience the story differently.
Just finished it now - damn, so good. Do Patreons have early access to next releases?

Reactions: VOYEUR

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I love the teaser video on Steam. Especially the part where she asks about his love life and after a huge montage of women, he says he is taking it slow. :ROFLMAO:

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
cant believe i waited so long to play this. and im fortunate enough to have picked it up right before an update. today is a good day. hats off to the dev, this game is a lot of fun. thank you, and good luck, digi.B!
TOld YAH...just kinding.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Patreon post image-1.jpg

Good M-...Afternoon!

Last week was a helluva week. Processing the renders was a grueling process. Processing means I drag them into Photoshop into a template that automatically downscales them from 4K to 1080 and I color correct any that need to be. As well as correct any quick fixes like clipping. I managed to get a head start not long ago, but it was still a lot. This update is about 4300 renders big and processing roughly 3000 last week was mind numbing. I also found an issue with one scene where the teeth were badly rendered most likely due to the lighting for this scene. The character looked like a methhead and since this is a key character and a fan favorite, I I needed to address it.

After adjusting the settings, I managed to figure out what was causing this and adjusted it. Bottom image I was able to tone down the odd darkening of the teeth and whiten them a bit.

Fortunately, I don't have to open every single save to fix this. I just needed to review which shots were bad then open those files in notepad and tweak the one setting and save it. So I can't emphasize enough how saving your scenes uncompressed can really help you in situations like this. I'm still using these junk renders for the beta version while the fixes render out.

teef.jpg

Beta testing did get a slight delay. On top of the render reviews; inserting the renders into the code took me a significant amount of time. The majority of it was done over the weekend and it's all I've been doing today. There are 5 scenes I've still got left to insert into the code and add whatever image sequences are needed. Beta team should be testing tonight/tues morning. Depending on how fast I can wrap up this part of the build.

If you're on Discord, I'll shoot a message in the announcement channel so everyone there knows when the team has received the build. It won't be a ping since that seems excessive. But I do want to keep everyone informed.

See you all next week and be safe and hydrated!

-digi.B

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
After adjusting the settings, I managed to figure out what was causing this and adjusted it. Bottom image I was able to tone down the odd darkening of the teeth and whiten them a bit.

Fortunately, I don't have to open every single save to fix this. I just needed to review which shots were bad then open those files in notepad and tweak the one setting and save it. So I can't emphasize enough how saving your scenes uncompressed can really help you in situations like this. I'm still using these junk renders for the beta version while the fixes render out.

View attachment 2904474
Does anyone happen to know what setting digi.B is referring to?

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
View attachment 2904473

Good M-...Afternoon!

Last week was a helluva week. Processing the renders was a grueling process. Processing means I drag them into Photoshop into a template that automatically downscales them from 4K to 1080 and I color correct any that need to be. As well as correct any quick fixes like clipping. I managed to get a head start not long ago, but it was still a lot. This update is about 4300 renders big and processing roughly 3000 last week was mind numbing. I also found an issue with one scene where the teeth were badly rendered most likely due to the lighting for this scene. The character looked like a methhead and since this is a key character and a fan favorite, I I needed to address it.

View attachment 2904474

Beta testing did get a slight delay. On top of the render reviews; inserting the renders into the code took me a significant amount of time. The majority of it was done over the weekend and it's all I've been doing today. There are 5 scenes I've still got left to insert into the code and add whatever image sequences are needed. Beta team should be testing tonight/tues morning. Depending on how fast I can wrap up this part of the build.

If you're on Discord, I'll shoot a message in the announcement channel so everyone there knows when the team has received the build. It won't be a ping since that seems excessive. But I do want to keep everyone informed.

See you all next week and be safe and hydrated!

-digi.B
I spy best girl in this chapter :love::love:

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
I've just finished the game. I have to say it's great!
The story is so interesting and the characters' design and personality are fantastic!
My favorite girls are Zelda, Reina and Paige. Tbh, I don't which one I will pursue later on :unsure:

Anyway, I can't wait for the next update! Consider me your fan from now on.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
during the scene where u meet d-boys and after i cant save and get this code
i might be wrong about this but did you delete or mess with your renpy folder? like trying to download a new version to work on something or maybe you thought it would work better with an update? or did you change your system settings? like going from English/UTC to asian or arabic? also, as a rule of thumb, don't put anything on the system drive, mate. that usually leads to so many complications that it's not even worth it. from the little i could gather, the game fails to find/read certain definitions for UI and image rendering/display in your renpy folder, which is the programing language used by the dev. the only suggestion i have is to delete your folder (the actual ARTEMIS folder, not just the renpy one) and try unpacking the archive again (preferably to any drive but C, where your windows is installed). it could be that it also doesn't have the right to access said files, which usually happens when you put anything on the system drive.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes