rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
that was an interesting place to stop. good game so far. shame it will take so long to have the next update as i am now really curious.

Oct 10, 2022
Potentially stupid question, and sorry if it's already been confirmed/answered earlier, or if i missed the obvious:

...Are V and Veronica the same person, or are they two entirely different people?

It was the small things that got me wondering, like the glasses, the username, the name font, etc. We interacted a lot with Veronica this update, yet V's silhouette is clearly the last of the bios. Plus, it's been shown that they're both techies...
As far as we know they are the same person. V mentioned a sister so there is a slight chance they are sisters but my money is on that they are the same person. She mentioned a few times she was doing camgirl stuff just as an hobby, we know she is extremely good at cyber security, also mentioned her day job is cyber security, they also share same dataleaks so most likely the same person.

Jun 16, 2022
Is anyone else having errors with the phone menu as well as the empathy/firm icons disappearing from the game entirely from the Kindra scene onward? The features come back when I load from an earlier save, but that point forward both features are gone.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
i have only one thing to say....WTF was that? The whole chapter was wholesome....the interactions with Artemis, relationships build up with Kindra and the other girls, the fucking cliffhanger at the end and last but not least Koko's return....damn i was expecting big things but that wow....and the satellite animations from Puggy hot-damn....my favorite chapter so far!!!

Reactions: Lord Grim
Feb 15, 2019
i have only one thing to say....WTF was that? The whole chapter was wholesome....the interactions with Artemis, relationships build up with Kindra and the other girls, the fucking cliffhanger at the end and last but not least Koko's return....damn i was expecting big things but that wow....and the satellite animations from Puggy hot-damn....my favorite chapter so far!!!
Damn if there is a cliffhanger, I'll wait for 0.6

Reactions: LewdLife
Oct 10, 2022
What's up with the headgear of Kandice, first I assumed it was something to control robots or something like that but she always wears that. Could it be a simple tiara? Not likely with digi.b but cannot be sure about that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
What's up with the headgear of Kandice, first I assumed it was something to control robots or something like that but she always wears that. Could it be a simple tiara? Not likely with digi.b but cannot be sure about that.
I wondered about that - definitely tech of some sort.
I am more concerned about where Canova's Three Graces (middle picture) came from - she does not seem like the sort to settle for a knock-off copy. :unsure:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
you have pointed out something and help me shed some light on something i found wierd during the chess scene

Oct 10, 2022
I wondered about that - definitely tech of some sort.
I am more concerned about where Canova's Three Graces (middle picture) came from - she does not seem like the sort to settle for a knock-off copy. :unsure:
Well, Kapulettis and McCreed are into Greek gods etc. so having Daughters of Zeus sculpture is no big deal for them with the wealth they are holding. Kapulettis don't operate nearly 10 years and Kindra can pay millions of dollars without having problem.

When I first saw that I thought, they developed Artemis, Gemma and Iniyah together hence the daughters of Zeus. Since Artemis was not finished yet, they did not send her to McCreed for proper AI tech for her. As we know McCreed was only focused on software side of business and they recently shifted to robotics also.
So, what I thought about that Kindra's mom was working on bioscience of it, basically human robot connection then Kindra's father built robots from the knowledge Nora provides. After created the robots they send them to McCreed to turn robots to androids, using their superior software knowledge. Although they manage to finished first two, Gemma and Iniyah, they passed away without finishing last one, Artemis.
Kindra mentioned different frames before Artemis. She even thought they were building sister to her. In the storage unit, there was multiple pods. Iirc, there was a few more references to the possibility of multiple robots.

Then I scrapped that idea because I feel it's too far fetched and don't have any solid bases except some assumptions. Also if they were following daughters of Zeus idea they would named them with their real names too. Though, I still like to assume each represent a different grace like merriment for Artemis, elegance for Gemma and beauty for Iniyah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor
Oct 10, 2022
you have pointed out something and help me shed some light on something i found wierd during the chess scene
Yeah I referred that in another post.
I played again to see other paths and I think Gemma is the real daughter of McCreed but Iniyah is an android, they are teaching her almost like Artemis.
  • When they play chess, Iniyah won the game then Gemma says game is yours to her mother. She does not congratulate her opponent, instead she goes for the maker.
  • Kindra only aware of 1 daughter from their childhood.
  • They call to fencing lesson, accomplished mission or something.
  • Iniyah also looks exact copy of Gemma(vice versa is also correct), just blonde.
If my assumption is correct, Artemis and Iniyah cut from same cloth but Iniyah lacks of MC's code which makes Artemis real android while Iniyah stays as a simple robot.

i think we might be onto something here boys (or my mind is off doing a wild goose chase again haha)
I think we are onto something but how close we are, only digi.b can tell.;)

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Potentially stupid question, and sorry if it's already been confirmed/answered earlier, or if i missed the obvious:

...Are V and Veronica the same person, or are they two entirely different people?

It was the small things that got me wondering, like the glasses, the username, the name font, etc. We interacted a lot with Veronica this update, yet V's silhouette is clearly the last of the bios. Plus, it's been shown that they're both techies...
Bruh
screenshot0059.png screenshot0069.png screenshot0070.png screenshot0073.png
screenshot0014.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Looks like someone either didn't pay attention to V's intro at the very beginning before even reaching the game menu on the first time starting up, or forgot about it already.

I suggest you restore V's intro and restart the game and read through it again. Really, the answer to that and more is right there.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes