Blastharddick

Jun 7, 2019
Great update. Artemis is finally awake and active and watching Aiden and Kindra bond with her was amazing. I don't want to demean the previous chapters for I enjoyed those as well, but it did feel more like a prologue build up to the main part of the story which is starting now. It's exciting and I want more.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I have just completed the VN from start to the end of the current chapter. In my opinion this is a very well written VN, appealed to my sense of humour in certain parts, and certainly had me buying into the story. Also, the VN contains some of the best renders I have seen. Kudos to the developer and more power moving forward.

Reactions: Calz
Oct 10, 2022
My list of "Cutest/Most Wholesome" moments in Chapter 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You did not put clothes... naked.... bath time scene, wow!:eek: Jokes aside each and every scene of Artemis was golden. I legit laugh for a minute when she found more books under the kitchen counter.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Too late for that, she's also a LI.
But i'm pretty sure when we do finally get a scene with her, it'll be the most romantic sex scene in the whole game.
You ain´t wrong. I mean, technically MC already kind of finger fucked her if i remember correctly :D

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone having this error while loading a previous save?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'OSTPlayerInfo' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000039e5190>

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Does the 5.0 Update add more Story to the game? Last I played it was 4.2 and the game ended with Artemis waking up with the blackout.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes