Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I haven't been to Italy(Messina) in years. Even then, I only stayed in a hotel. Keycard type of locks.
True, but hotels works differently, though they introduced the keycards locks quite recently ( I mean when I say recently I'm talking about years anyway.
I think the first keycard locks here in Sardinian hotels was introduced in 1980, I think, I'm not sure so take it with a grain of salt).
Now they are more common, but a lots of houses still have the old lockers type that works from both sides. :)

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
True, but hotels works differently, though they introduced the keycards locks quite recently ( I mean when I say recently I'm talking about years anyway.
I think the first keycard locks here in Sardinian hotels was introduced in 1980, I think, I'm not sure so take it with a grain of salt).
Now they are more common, but a lots of houses still have the old lockers type that works from both sides. :)
It was 94 that I last visited.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It was 94 that I last visited.
Yeah at that time they were common for almost the majority of hotels here, for example I remember that in '94 I visited a friend in Milan and I found out he had a keycard lock in his house and he told me they changed the old one with it in 1992.
We were chatting about many things, but that detail really piqued my curiosity because it was the first I had seen out of a hotel. :)

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Do y'all got a MEGA subscription or something, how the hell do ya download something over 10 GB from them?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Do y'all got a MEGA subscription or something, how the hell do ya download something over 10 GB from them?
NOP ... when limit is reached i just complete close the Mega app, restart my router, start the mega app again and voila it downloads again ... why waste money when it needs just few secs for those steps ... atleast for me :ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Mega, I pay 5 quid per month, less than $6/month USD. In return I have 400 GB cloud storage and a full TB of DL/upload every month! No daily limits and I NEVER run out. Hope that helps answer your question, friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: The Gofile link is still active. They expire in 30 days, I think. I know they expire. But, there is no daily limit so you can take it all in one go. The other option is to go to the search box, top right and type in the word compressed for smaller sized files. :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The other option is to go to the search box, top right and type in the word compressed for smaller sized files. :)
That would be the same as me trying Trojaner 's trick :rolleyes: never got It to work so I canceled my Mega Suscription and I buy* Ice Cream for the money !
*Edit: bought !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Never had a single issue with Mega... EVER
It wasn't with Mega the Issue to be honest, It was my Internetprovider and PayPal, in my "Banana Republic Country" I my Bank charged an ridiculos amount, for charging PayPal account, and converting the currency to USD that was the real Issue

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
That would be the same as me trying Trojaner 's trick :rolleyes: never got It to work so I canceled my Mega Suscription and I buy* Ice Cream for the money !
*Edit: bought !
Maybe our providers here in Austria give this as Goody ... for now this trick worked for me with every provider (Mobile/Cable) till now ... was changing my provider some days ago, because more Stable and much Faster and still working, without have to change anything at all ... early days there wheree router settings for these

Reactions: xapican

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i never have had issue i tend to use mega or pixeldrain first because they tend to be the best but when im at the download cap i just use gofile which never really gave me a issue

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Artemis-DIGIB-0.5.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
i never have had issue i tend to use mega or pixeldrain first because they tend to be the best but when im at the download cap i just use gofile which never really gave me a issue
That's what's weird. I did the cookie clearing trick that's worked for me before and it stopped it at just under 10 GB again. So now I'm grabbing the compressed version off UH.(Cuz I dunno which of the alternates in the original post are better than others)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Do you have a front door? The lock on mine can be easily be unlocked with one hand.

Who the hell has a front-door lock that needs a key to open from the inside... unless you're running a crack house?

Lock makers seem to be very creative. They've been making locks for front doors for centuries that are not only safe but convenient to use. Even bolted and chained doors are easy to open from the inside! Isn't modern technology wonderful?
I have seen the double-lock deadbolt used some places. The doors off of the back of my house have the normal "door knob" locks as well as a second deadbolt, keyed on outside, turn knob on inside. Like this when I bought the house over 20 years ago.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
My first apartment had it like that. Had to use the key from both sides. Never understood the reasoning behind it.
Not such a big deal for an apartment, but has its uses in "security" areas (especially before biometrics and electronic code locks); you can lock someone in from the outside, and lock everyone in from the inside for an interrogation or what have you. They can still disable or kill you for the key, but that's why you don't enter the room without an ally. ;)

One other use in the home environment is if you have young and clever kids or a Alzheimer's patient that likes to wander - if a key is needed to get out of the house rather than just twisting a knob, it is harder for them to wander off unsupervised.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Overall this is one of my favorites on the site so this may be a little nitpicky, but how the fuck do you not lock the door from outside to prevent the intruder from potentially escaping? Or at the very least be guarding the door. Considering the technology we're dealing with that seems like a pretty big oversight, but I guess if Vulvamort needed to get something out of it to progress her role as antagonist then we can just assume Kindra and the MC aren't as bright as you would have thought.
try this games I can tell you got good taste
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fishbrain
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes