Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: D Dog

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020

art_devlog_11022.jpg

Happy Monday, y'alls!

Another quick update.

All the renders have been inserted into the code. There were some re-renders that had to be done, but only a handful. Most errors I was able to correct with post work. I'm about halfway through laying down the soundtrack and foley. I suspect to be done with that today. All that remains is just a few animations to wrap up and work on the secret renders and refine the code. And finish up the closing credits. I'm on track to handing it off to my testers this weekend.

Just a quick reminder, I removed the exploring event in this chapter. The cameo/QR render was to be featured in this segment. So, I tacked on a few additional renders this week to add the cameo and a nice render that you guys will be able to snag once you spot it.

Hopefully, not a whole lot of bugs are found, and Chapter 3 will be released sometime next week!

Have a great week everyone!

digi.B

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

View attachment 1589309

Happy Monday, y'alls!

Another quick update.

All the renders have been inserted into the code. There were some re-renders that had to be done, but only a handful. Most errors I was able to correct with post work. I'm about halfway through laying down the soundtrack and foley. I suspect to be done with that today. All that remains is just a few animations to wrap up and work on the secret renders and refine the code. And finish up the closing credits. I'm on track to handing it off to my testers this weekend.

Just a quick reminder, I removed the exploring event in this chapter. The cameo/QR render was to be featured in this segment. So, I tacked on a few additional renders this week to add the cameo and a nice render that you guys will be able to snag once you spot it.

Hopefully, not a whole lot of bugs are found, and Chapter 3 will be released sometime next week!

Have a great week everyone!

digi.B
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Predictions?

1) Quality time with Kindra
2) More shameless flirting with the doc - perhaps some reciprocity this time?
3) MC gonna smash at least two of the INK girls (perhaps more than one at a time?)
4) Are we going to see more of the INK pool and/or shower room?
5) Artificial intelligence isn't going to be very intelligent ... yet

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Predictions?
1- More Kindra. Never enough Kindra. Best Girl KK. More. etc. Possibly (hopefully) some romance beginings.
2 - Koko Mk3 - The Fluffiness.
3 - Cuntress Cassie gets peed on by a hobo because she deserves it.
4 - More of the INK girls, probably a focus Naomi and Paige (and possibly Zoe) since they didn't get much "love" yet, but I'm hoping for more Zelda and Katy (and possibly her sister's introduction), even if it's only a date follow up. Probably have some June in there too, especially if the MC hooked up with her.
5 - Possibly more Doc, maybe a dinner date if things are going well for the MC to show his thanks and allow those on her "path" to get closer.
6 - I'm assuming some sort of Artemis stuff, but I'm not sure what could be done "realistically" at the moment. It's certainly too early for her to be all like "Yo, wassup, I'm Artemis, want a blowjob?". Maybe some very rudimentary "Hello World" type stuff.
7 - I'm going to assume some sort of evil plot against KK and MC from Cassie / her company. Espionage and the like.
8 - More Super Mom flashbacks.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
1- More Kindra. Never enough Kindra. Best Girl KK. More. etc. Possibly (hopefully) some romance beginings.
2 - Koko Mk3 - The Fluffiness.
3 - Cuntress Cassie gets peed on by a hobo because she deserves it.
4 - More of the INK girls, probably a focus Naomi and Paige (and possibly Zoe) since they didn't get much "love" yet, but I'm hoping for more Zelda and Katy (and possibly her sister's introduction), even if it's only a date follow up. Probably have some June in there too, especially if the MC hooked up with her.
5 - Possibly more Doc, maybe a dinner date if things are going well for the MC to show his thanks and allow those on her "path" to get closer.
6 - I'm assuming some sort of Artemis stuff, but I'm not sure what could be done "realistically" at the moment. It's certainly too early for her to be all like "Yo, wassup, I'm Artemis, want a blowjob?". Maybe some very rudimentary "Hello World" type stuff.
7 - I'm going to assume some sort of evil plot against KK and MC from Cassie / her company. Espionage and the like.
8 - More Super Mom flashbacks.
Hahaha! That number 3 is awesome! Indeed.
About mom, I think she is alive, I don't know, and no, I don't want incest, but it would be nice if she is alive. She seems a great character.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hahaha! That number 3 is awesome! Indeed.
About mom, I think she is alive, I don't know, and no, I don't want incest, but it would be nice if she is alive. She seems a great character.
I want her to be alive and all but she's been MIA for a while now, and she was VERY attractive. If she was taken prisoner it won't have been at all pleasant for her, not to mention she was US Marine spec-ops (which would mean either Force Recon or a Raider), right? They're not really known for surrendering, or for leaving fellow Marines behind.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I want her to be alive and all but she's been MIA for a while now, and she was VERY attractive. If she was taken prisoner it won't have been at all pleasant for her, not to mention she was US Marine spec-ops (which would mean either Force Recon or a Raider), right? They're not really known for surrendering, or for leaving fellow Marines behind.
Yea, I get it. That's another reason I want her to be alive. It would be great if she returns to home and to MC. I don't remember if MC received a letter or someone told him that she was dead or missing, maybe she just didn't have time to return, I don't know. Let's wait and see.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Suddenly SuperMom crashes through a skylight, knocking over Vulvamort so she drops the gun she's holding on MC.

Might as well give her a Batman entrance too.(y)

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes