• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Ashes of War [Ch1.19] [CTStudio]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
could use a bit more sound effects
sometimes i get so caught up in reading i kind find it hard to tell whos talking
kinda wondering if we'll get a bit of action from xi

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Obligatory 'whats new'????
Not much on this one. Skip if you've played 1.14. (there's a changelog though)

Me just casually waiting for the APK version: ( ╹▽╹ )
It's planned. One day.

I know this is an harem game but it will have individual endings with each girl?
Endings, no. Only interacting with the ones you want? Yes.

could use a bit more sound effects
sometimes i get so caught up in reading i kind find it hard to tell whos talking
kinda wondering if we'll get a bit of action from xi
I added some in the first part of the game, then stopped because I focused on other stuff, but that should come slowly too.
The colored textboxes are here to show who's speaking. Never had comments saying it wasn't clear.
The only other option I see is highlinting talking character, but I don't think it looks super great.

Reactions: Rasc

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Tags are and will stay light / tame.

As I have pointed out, it's more like a Harem romance story. I do have a couple MonsterGirls in the character files, but it's not going to go much farther.
So, can we impregnate/breed our harem?

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
What does "No kinetic" mean? And also, the choices matter for the scenes with the girls?

Last edited:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
What does "No kinetic" mean? And also, the choices matter for the scenes with the girls?
Kinetic means that there are no routes or any differences to the story and no actual choices. It's literally just like reading a book, you have a start and a finish line. So the story set in stone. So the autor means that his game will have choices and different routes later on by saying no kinetic.

But then again he said there will be no routes, so maybe this game will be something like a telltale games where it has a story with only 1 outcome, but small variables may differ.

Last edited:
Reactions: SagiriChan

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Is there still very little adult content in this game?

Yes. I've not added a single scene since the OG version (yes, I know, this is F95 and stuff, but I'll focus on that once I get to a good point in the story).
The already existing scenes also need re-writes.
If you're searching for H, I would recommend waiting a couple months.

Kinetic means that there are no routes or any differences to the story and no actual choices. It's literally just like reading a book, you have a start and a finish line. So the story set in stone. So the autor means that his game will have choices and different routes later on by saying no kinetic.

But then again he said there will be no routes, so maybe this game will be something like a telltale games where it has a story with only 1 outcome, but small variables may differ.

It will indeed be more similar to the latter. I would have liked to do routes and all of that, but it would just be too much given the time I can dedicate to the project.

So, can we impregnate/breed our harem?
I'm quite sorry, but that is not planned ahah.

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
Amazing game, would love to see more than 11 pages of saves tho, I'm one of those dudes that likes to save on every important scene, can't help it

Don't know if it's a technical limitation or something along those lines, but either way, keep it up, you've already got a damn good game

Reactions: ArhraCole

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Amazing game, would love to see more than 11 pages of saves tho, I'm one of those dudes that likes to save on every important scene, can't help it

Don't know if it's a technical limitation or something along those lines, but either way, keep it up, you've already got a damn good game
I'll have to check, but I'm quite sure I can adjust the number of pages for the saves quite easily. I hope I won't forget to add it.

Reactions: Shroluken

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I love it.
That being said, what is the point of combat? How will it make a difference if you play good or bad? Not to mention it's kinetic. I sincerely hope you don't bite more than you can chew.

Thank you and best of luck.

Ace Sensei

Sep 29, 2023
Can anyone please send me the Android apk version of this game. I'd like to play It to. But I can't find the apk anywhere. So please help.

Ace Sensei

Sep 29, 2023
Can anyone please send me the Android apk version of this game. I'd like to play It to. But I can't find the apk anywhere. So please help.
Here's a Mac version for the people that could be interested.

Mega

I'll try to put out an APK for this version. Next week maybe? Keep in mind this was NOT made for phones, so expect a sub-optimal experience.

Sorry for the late response, you've probably moved on ahah.
I'll still answer if anyone is asking the same question.
For me, the best way to support would be to buy on Steam AND leave a review. That's what will really matter when I release it.
Of course, just playing it is already plenty of support!

Thank you.
I still have 50 thousand things to do (fixing the gallery would be a great start), but more romance will come... Soon enough I hope.
I think you forgot to add the apk link. Can you please send it?

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
When I get to "Mine is to read through the various demands for our resourses and either approving or dismissing them." I get stuck. And can't get past that.

Probably an older update, I think I'm good now.

Last edited:

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Here's an APK that should work for the people that could be interested
Not against some testing if someone's got the time (skip all battles, they won't work)

Reactions: gaimariy

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Can't rotate the phone to play on fullscreen
Screenshotted from my phone.
I just got a warning saying it wasn't compatible with the latest android version (probably a unity thing).

The aspect ratio is disgusting, but besides that, I could read, save and load in "fullscreen", so I don't know where it would come from...
Are you playing on a tablet?

Reactions: ArhraCole
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes