• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Ashes of War [Ch1.19] [CTStudio]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AshesOfWar-1.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sadly_smashed

Jan 26, 2022
AshesOfWar-1.17
>New 3d ship animations

nice. Next update make a LOGH reference if you please. Kinda sad to see the thread "dead" but the game is pretty good, just keep on working and it will become more popular

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
>New 3d ship animations

nice. Next update make a LOGH reference if you please. Kinda sad to see the thread "dead" but the game is pretty good, just keep on working and it will become more popular
Unless you quoted the wrong post, I'm not related to the game or the dev, I just post torrents for the game.

Hackett Thrail

Mar 21, 2023
I posted most of my thoughts in my review but lemme just reiterate, this game fucks and I love it.

Also, harem is optional? Really? In this economy? Allow me to say, my good man... You are based and I thank you(I'm probably in the minority's minority but I don't vibe with the whole harem stuff. Not that there's anything wrong with it of course, if you like it more power to you, alas it's just not my thing).

If I can make a couple of suggestions for combat, I think Fighter Squadrons should have their health, damage and energy requirements for movement reduced but up their accuracy, dodge and chance of crits. This should allow them to be more viable because rn they are just weaker ships.

Also, I dunno if it's because my mouse is garbage but I find navigating the battle map to view the different areas for enemies finicky. A good example of this was when MC and his flotilla were taking the asteroid pirate base and you had groups directly in front of MC's group and the top left and right of the map. I practically gave up and set up my flotilla to play defensive(still won because I'm a pro gamer jkjkjk).

P.S. Major Nora Allen is best girl(Eva too).

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Screenshotted from my phone.
I just got a warning saying it wasn't compatible with the latest android version (probably a unity thing).

The aspect ratio is disgusting, but besides that, I could read, save and load in "fullscreen", so I don't know where it would come from...
Are you playing on a tablet?
This is all I got
Screenshot_20231231_162859_Ashes of War.jpg

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
This is all I got
I'm really not an expert on phones. I suppose you've already unlocked your phone rotation option, and I don't see anything else. Maybe try launching the thing with the phone turned for landscape mode.
The only other solution is to ddl a third party app to force some things into landscape mode. That's really all that comes to mind, I'm very sorry.

I posted most of my thoughts in my review but lemme just reiterate, this game fucks and I love it.

Also, harem is optional? Really? In this economy? Allow me to say, my good man... You are based and I thank you(I'm probably in the minority's minority but I don't vibe with the whole harem stuff. Not that there's anything wrong with it of course, if you like it more power to you, alas it's just not my thing).

If I can make a couple of suggestions for combat, I think Fighter Squadrons should have their health, damage and energy requirements for movement reduced but up their accuracy, dodge and chance of crits. This should allow them to be more viable because rn they are just weaker ships.

Also, I dunno if it's because my mouse is garbage but I find navigating the battle map to view the different areas for enemies finicky. A good example of this was when MC and his flotilla were taking the asteroid pirate base and you had groups directly in front of MC's group and the top left and right of the map. I practically gave up and set up my flotilla to play defensive(still won because I'm a pro gamer jkjkjk).

P.S. Major Nora Allen is best girl(Eva too).
Thanks for your thoughts, it means a lot.
Yes, I agree that the combat system is super janky and needs a lot more work.
For now, it's more of a proof of concept. I hope to focus on it once I advance the story to a good point... But I feel like everything takes way too much time...

The harem is optionnal, but given that making multiple branches requires quite a bit of work, the fem MCs will remain quite flirty. I will improve this over time... But for now, that's how it will be.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Aranei

Sep 28, 2023
I have the same problem with rotation on Android build. Early builds of Android didn't have this; perhaps you forgot to apply some settings during compilation. I hope you will continue to support the Android version of the application if this is not a problem for you. Thank you for your work!

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
CTStudio I think would be good to turn on compression (lz4hc) on pc release build (by default it android only). It will make your game, like, TWICE smaller.
And it does not impact CPU much, unless it is a decades old. Actually, I would consider it even on these due to faster disk to memory transfer.
BTW, lz4hc could be a faster load instead of default zip on android. Maybe not, if you are rich boiii and got a NASA-grade hardware.
And regarding android orientation - check "default orientation" for auto and "allowed orientation" for landscape only, somewhere in android build settings.

Last edited:

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Hmm.. As much as I want to back the project via kickstarter.

I probably want to see a few more updates that will actually want me to do the go ahead. I have already learnt my lesson from backing subverse.. and I dont want a repeat of that again.

If I have to put out an actual critique.. its prolly going to be the h-scenes are WAAAYYY too short.. its like a pump or two of text and bam climax.. Abit blue-balled on that regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarendells

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hey people, been a while since I could upload.

I won't lie, money is getting a bit tight, which is the reason I made a kickstarter mentionned just above (damn, people are quick).

Though this update isn't huge, I've mostly been working on stuff for said kickstarter, so I'll hope you'll forgive me for the little content I bring. More is on the way, as always.

So what did I do during these past two months?
Well I've re-done the sprites for the main girls so I could get them naked (+ new clothes) you can see that attached (ignore the names, I was too lazy to rename them) and on the discord.
I've began to use some Spine2D to add some movement to the CGs. I hope I'll be able to do the H-Scenes too, but I'll be honest, it's not the priority right now (harder to sell to a wide audience). I attched one so you can check it out (nothing incredible just to give some life)

Re-wrote some stuff as always, but I've also completely re-written the H-scenes, so they should be a bit longer, and of better quality.

I prepared all the kickstarter assets, so this took some time too, and I've tried to market it so that the kickstarter had a chance to reach its goal.

Yes, I'll be honest, I feel a bit scummy going with a kickstarter, but this is an all or nothing move. If I fail, I'll just have to go back to a full time job instead of part time, which will probably reduce production speed.
No worries, I'll still continue working on the game whatever happens. But life is life.

I've got more stuff planned on the H side of things (this is F95 after all), with some tits modifications and funny shenanigans. But to do that, I need to go back to writing and leave Blender, Photoshop and Spine on the side.

Hope some of you will be able to support the project.
I any case, I'll continue to post here.

PS: I like the pubes. Not sure if I'll keep them. I'll probably make it an option. I dunno

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AshesOfWar-CH1.18

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
do we have an Android port for new update?
No. Not yet.

CTStudio I think would be good to turn on compression (lz4hc) on pc release build (by default it android only). It will make your game, like, TWICE smaller.
And it does not impact CPU much, unless it is a decades old. Actually, I would consider it even on these due to faster disk to memory transfer.
BTW, lz4hc could be a faster load instead of default zip on android. Maybe not, if you are rich boiii and got a NASA-grade hardware.
And regarding android orientation - check "default orientation" for auto and "allowed orientation" for landscape only, somewhere in android build settings.
Used it. It does reduce the space taken by the game. Doesn't tax much in terms of ressources, as you said. Thanks.

Eva's pubes look a bit... weird.
Yeah, nothing is set in stone just yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nadekai
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes