VN Unity Ashes of War [Ch1.19] [CTStudio]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

poil

May 18, 2017
I'm not the one that uploaded it to Gofile, but I have tested the rest (MEGA) on multiple machines and it doesn't send back this... Strange.
And MEGA itself warned you about it? Then why the hell doesn't it do it for everyone else?
Everything else was checked and seems fine. I retried after clearing the windows defender logs to be sure its not an old alert and still, the download is stopped in the end. This time for a different threat (was a backdoor, now a trojan) ?

factyma666

Mar 28, 2019
Why no strategy tag? With the interesting combat system this game is more deserving of a strategy tag than 90% of games with that tag on this site.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, quite sorry, I think I screwed up the export of the Linux version. If a Linux user would be so kind as to test this version, I'd be quite grateful, as I really don't know of a way to test the export on Windows.

Mega
Whoops, the file was deleted?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Battle is damn well broken! The END button does not work so I was stuck in an endless game breaking bug! Had to end the game itself I could not even enter save or menu.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i tried to do a space battle multiple times now and other than handing it off to my second in command i cant seem to do anything with the fighting itself. i can get my part done fly in get some hits in but after my energy runs out i cant press end to get to my next turn it just wont recognize that i am pressing the end button

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
so i tried to do a space battle multiple times now and other than handing it off to my second in command i cant seem to do anything with the fighting itself. i can get my part done fly in get some hits in but after my energy runs out i cant press end to get to my next turn it just wont recognize that i am pressing the end button
Finally found the answer on there Discord. You have to hold the end button down for.

BTW Is there only 5 gallery shots available in the gallery right now? I took every option to spy and such and I only unlocked 5 sections and one is just all background art so a total of 4 scenes.

The battle was decently balanced when fighting against the Two Wolves almost lost one squadron of fighters just barely survived with a sliver of health I parked all of them right around the Defiant so all there shields overlapped for better defense. I recommend to the author to count down each turn I was not sure when turn 6 was up.

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Finally found the answer on there Discord. You have to hold the end button down for.

BTW Is there only 5 gallery shots available in the gallery right now? I took every option to spy and such and I only unlocked 5 sections and one is just all background art so a total of 4 scenes.

The battle was decently balanced when fighting against the Two Wolves almost lost one squadron of fighters just barely survived with a sliver of health I parked all of them right around the Defiant so all there shields overlapped for better defense. I recommend to the author to count down each turn I was not sure when turn 6 was up.
Indeed, the end Turn button needs to be held for a second before the turn switches to the AI.

The Gallery was indeed missing the prompts to reveal the CGs. I made it so that the CGs would be unlocked, now there's only one missing that I haven't used yet.

I'll update it soon.

Add this to the save files in User > Appdata > CTS > Saves and you should unlock the full gallery (only images, no scenes replay)

For Linux Users, I also have solved the bug that wouldn't let it launch, it should work (once I've uploaded the new version)

why my game dont run ? it just stay at the black screen after unity intro ?
Are you on Linux?

Reactions: huds.mr04

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Indeed, the end Turn button needs to be held for a second before the turn switches to the AI.

The Gallery was indeed missing the prompts to reveal the CGs. I made it so that the CGs would be unlocked, now there's only one missing that I haven't used yet.

I'll update it soon.

Add this to the save files in User > Appdata > CTS > Saves and you should unlock the full gallery (only images, no scenes replay)

Mega

For Linux Users, I also have solved the bug that wouldn't let it launch, it should work (once I've uploaded the new version)

Are you on Linux?
nah, im using win 7

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stal1234

huds.mr04

Aug 30, 2019
I have the default Microsoft Windows security
It find this : Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

During download, I got an error from the MEGA downloader so still as an incomplete file, I suspected MEGA because I had an other warning for this backdoor with it. But I tried with GOFILE and the download was also stopped.
One question do you have a screenshot showing the detection? since for me I don't get any detections with Windows Defender also VirusTotal shows 0 detections.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes