VN Unity Ashes of War [Ch1.19] [CTStudio]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
how can i transfer my save from last version to this one ?
Saves are stored here.

C: => Users => [user] => AppData => LocalLow => CTS

I'm using the most basic solution to store save data, because I kind of suck at coding.
As long as I have not removed the scripts that are called in the save data, the saves you have should work, but don't hesitate to let me know if it's not the case

I can't press End Combat in the tutorial fight
Yes, quite sorry about this, I forgot to put it in the tutorial. (that you have to hold it) I'll fix it in the next update !

screenshot 8 thats the ugliest dick ive seen wtf
That is a recurring criticism, I'll try to redraw it when I have the time ahah. But that ain't going to be too soon.

Last edited:

NuclearGargoyle

Mar 13, 2023
Girls look really nice, but what holds my interest is the prospective RPG elements. Looking forward to seeing how that develops over time, preview is promising. :)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The Linux version appears to be packed incorrectly. The app searches for some files and directories in a specific directory (not the root of the project) and when they all fail it bails out. I tried moving everything except the files "Ashes of War 1.04 Linux.x86_64"and "UnityPlayer.so" into a "Data" directory but it only gets to the Unity splash screen and a quick flash of a loading icon before stalling out on a black screen with an enormous blue pointer.

The game appears to busywait for X events when it is stalled out. Burns an entire CPU doing recvmsg() on the X socket after doing polls with a 0 second timeout for input events. All in all it feels like the Unity devs might want to read up on the select() system call at some point. Could save a huge amount of CPU burn.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes