4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
It's ok, the older you get, the more friends & family you'll lose. You never get used to it but you can't dwell on it either, you need relish and embrace the good things from the past while you soldier on...
been through that, so i agree.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Very funny game. I hope it continues, great theme.
"Naa ahh darling, he's one of them fruit loops. Crossed wires. Doesn't know if he's a man, woman or a pineapple."

Reactions: spicyotaku

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I tend to mix this one up with My Sister, My Roommate, but then again, I drink quite heavily and I have to smoke outside and it's currently -43... (If you think slurpees give you brain freeze, try living here!)

Ok, on a more serious side, lost my first best friend, her @ 25 with a brain tumor so I can relate. My Dad of all people was devastated! (mind you they are both together again I'm sure, and mom is there too, probably still making him pick up the doody)
best wishes to you @spicyotaku
Appreciate the support mate. It's never a nice time for anyone as you'd know. Still, positive thoughts. Taking him the beach today, throw some driftwood and pick him up a steak and guiness pie for dinner. He's a heckin' good boi and deserves it lol.

Reactions: lordofevilcr
U

User_10739

Appreciate the support mate. It's never a nice time for anyone as you'd know. Still, positive thoughts. Taking him the beach today, throw some driftwood and pick him up a steak and guiness pie for dinner. He's a heckin' good boi and deserves it lol.
Whatever makes him the happiest is all that matters, wouldn't you hope the same?

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017

Downloading and i 'll give it a go and post my comments.
sounds good with what i 've read in the OP.

Btw, where are you from?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
gotta love that you putting cancerous characters (sophie) when shes being influenced whats going on in the real world based on buzz feed and the leftist media i freaking died when she mentioned white privilege XD

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Downloading and i 'll give it a go and post my comments.
sounds good with what i 've read in the OP.

Btw, where are you from?
Would be very interested to hear your thoughts!
I'm from the UK. Near london.

Sorry about your pupper mate :(

You should immortalize him as a loony yet lovable otherkin in-game.
Might just do that. Would be much further down the line though. Don't think I could face something like that just now. He's currently snoring at my feet, covered in sand and stinking to high heaven because of a mixture of damp dog and smelly farts lol.

Reactions: MrT37 and UncleVT

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I tend to mix this one up with My Sister, My Roommate, but then again, I drink quite heavily and I have to smoke outside and it's currently -43... (If you think slurpees give you brain freeze, try living here!)

Ok, on a more serious side, lost my first best friend, her @ 25 with a brain tumor so I can relate. My Dad of all people was devastated! (mind you they are both together again I'm sure, and mom is there too, probably still making him pick up the doody)
best wishes to you @spicyotaku
Fucking shitty brain tumors. Lost two people to them. Fuck fuck fuck. Sorry to hear that mate, I can absolutely relate, it still makes me so (uselessly, I know) mad... Stay strong.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Game could have been so much better if it didn't give a f. I honestly hoped it would be a chance to play a duke nukem type asshole.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Would be very interested to hear your thoughts!
I'm from the UK. Near london.
To be honest, i found it intriguing and i'm curious as to how will you progress the story. Didn't find any bugs and/or error too.
I asked you where you're from cause i found the Greek lang option and when i tried it (after done the English one) it was hilarious as f@#k the slang you used (by the way, some dialogues are not translated).

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
I've been a member for a while and it's the first time I see a game translated to greek... I was surprised to say the least... The game doesn't have a lot to show in terms of content, but the translation was a blast. It's the first time I experience a game of this sort in my native language and it was part weird part exciting... There are some grammar mistakes but he used well-fit slang terms, even where the game's original, English script used more formal language...
That was interesting... The game though is still in a very early stage... I'll keep an eye on it... :)

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for the great feedback. I'm trying to allow access to the game to anyone I am able to. While English is basically the default language, not everyone understands it and some may simply feel more comfortable playing in their native tongue.
User @MikePower was able to assist with the complete Greek translation of the script. I do have attempts at puns and jokes within the English version and these likely do not translate in to other languages so well. As such, I have asked anyone assisting with translations to make adjustments in these areas to better represent regional dialects.
For example, referring to his hard on as "Moby Dick" while under water. This works in English (Whether it is funny/witty or not is debatable). A big white whale to show he thinks a lot of his size down there but also "dick" because that is another term for a penis. It doesn't work nearly as well in other languages.
This means that any language specific puns or jokes are purely down to the translator and, in this case, all credit should go to @MikePower. He was very prompt with the translation and if any other dev's are interested in his services in future, he was very professional about it too.

The Greek menu and user interface was myself with the ever so reliable Google translate </sarcasm>. If there are any issues there, I apologize. If you let me know where any errors are, I can look in to correcting them.
Should there be any issues with the translation of the script, please feel free to let me know about these too. They'll be compiled together with the script for the next update and when I speak with Mike next, they'll be discussed to see what can be done about it.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for the great feedback. I'm trying to allow access to the game to anyone I am able to. While English is basically the default language, not everyone understands it and some may simply feel more comfortable playing in their native tongue.
User @MikePower was able to assist with the complete Greek translation of the script. I do have attempts at puns and jokes within the English version and these likely do not translate in to other languages so well. As such, I have asked anyone assisting with translations to make adjustments in these areas to better represent regional dialects.
For example, referring to his hard on as "Moby Dick" while under water. This works in English (Whether it is funny/witty or not is debatable). A big white whale to show he thinks a lot of his size down there but also "dick" because that is another term for a penis. It doesn't work nearly as well in other languages.
This means that any language specific puns or jokes are purely down to the translator and, in this case, all credit should go to @MikePower. He was very prompt with the translation and if any other dev's are interested in his services in future, he was very professional about it too.

The Greek menu and user interface was myself with the ever so reliable Google translate </sarcasm>. If there are any issues there, I apologize. If you let me know where any errors are, I can look in to correcting them.
Should there be any issues with the translation of the script, please feel free to let me know about these too. They'll be compiled together with the script for the next update and when I speak with Mike next, they'll be discussed to see what can be done about it.
Tell Mike to take a look for you at the menu, it should only take a couple of minutes to translate it properly.
Few things stand out as a google translated!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
How much content is there at 0.5 with 90 MB file size ? Though the game has a good feedback but I think I'll pass for now

doofy922

Dec 9, 2017
Spicyotaku, for some reason, I really thought you were Australian. There was something about the dialog... Maybe I just picked that you were not American.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
A basic website has been made for SpicyOtakuGames. This can be found at the rather unimaginative address of
It includes all of the Patreon reward tiers with Patreon integration. This means you need not worry about hitting your MEGA download limit anymore as you'll be downloading direct from me. Transparency time: To try and mitigate the extra costs, some adverts are present on the site but in an effort to be as unobtrusive as possible, I am disallowing pop-ups and such. Just simple banners. Any excess will be reinvested in to advertising or improving server specs.

Last months release is there for FREE and this trend of a month delay for the free option will continue via the website.
To the average F95'er though, that doesn't mean much as it gets shared here anyway alongside the $1 tier release.

Another noteworthy addition is the forum. Given that Patreons notification system leaves a lot to be desired and that the patrons must be my main focus with regard to releases, creating a system for communication was a must. The forum has sections for reporting bugs, discussing the story, sharing ideas and so on. Anyone can join this forum.

An additional role has been created alongside website members and myself is the role of "Translator". For those of you assisting with translations, a hidden section will be available to share files for translation of the game as well as early access to updates. You're helping make the game what it is so it is the least I can do.

All in all, this website should be great for Patrons but also potentially beneficial for non-patrons to possibly play an active role in the development of the game (story/ideas) and report bugs directly.

Spicyotaku, for some reason, I really thought you were Australian. There was something about the dialog... Maybe I just picked that you were not American.
I find that Australians tend to have a wicked sense of humour so I take that as a compliment.

Reactions: vibrioj

mastacheata

Aug 22, 2017
How much content is there at 0.5 with 90 MB file size ? Though the game has a good feedback but I think I'll pass for now
Depending on how quick you read somewhere between 15-20 minutes (if you either skip through everything or can do quick-reading) and a more realistic 40-50 minutes for thoroughly reading every sentence.
The options probably make up for 10 minutes of differing content.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote