AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Funny fact, the first time I saw/heard the name Ataegina, was in a portuguese metal band called Moonspell, they have a song named Ataegina, if you want to check it there it is.

I known an epic music what is something reverse this one you posted. I think this kind of OST should be perfect to introduce some dark character(Maybe Lilith or Samael) in your game.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Enjoying both of your games so far, hoping that you add more content to each as the months go by as they are very interesting and enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing the next update to each of them.
You're fast :LOL:

I known an epic music what is something reverse this one you posted. I think this kind of OST should be perfect to introduce some dark character(Maybe Lilith or Samael) in your game.
Ah... Red Alert 3... The last "good" C&C game.... Too bad I can't use copyright music :LOL:

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Great! To fix that you need to save the game during a part where there is no portrait image (Like MC talking or thinking), exit the game and load that save, after that it should be fixed ;)
I tried this several times, but in this update, it did not help :(

PS: Wasn’t it nice of the big fireball (at the end of the battle) to let the MC keep his briefs, while it burns all his other clothes?
May be Enainia helped him with this ?

Last edited:

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Yes some good details in the game and am looking forward to seeing more of Kthulian's ideas come out in game play as he or she does seem to have a good grasp of what they want to see the game be like, its refreshing to see a unique game style.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I tried this several times, but in this update, it did not help :(
:unsure: Anyone else with this issue?

PS: Wasn’t it nice of the big fireball (at the end of the battle) to let the MC keep his briefs, while it burns all his other clothes?
May be Enainia helped him with this ?
Yes she did... She did say he was naked when they found him :sneaky:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Maybe a generic version, created by you and mixed with make up, than? I see a lot of music that kind this days.
That was my plan all along... But as you can imagine playing music and game developing are two very time consuming things to do :LOL:
My guitars are complaining from the lack of touch they're getting...
Not my girfriend... Totally not my girlfriend, she still gets the touch when needed :sneaky:

Amazing game. The renders are superb and the story could actually work even without adult content (I mean it in a good way). This title really needs more exposure and support.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it :)

Just finished your first game Warp, looking forward to more content for that and to see where you take your other game as they both seem really good so far.
Well... Like I told you WARP really needs a Remaster, I was a total noob when I started it... I still am, better sure but still far from what I want to be

Do not open this, ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:
So you decided to share, good and thank you man ;)

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
That was my plan all along... But as you can imagine playing music and game developing are two very time consuming things to do :LOL:
My guitars are complaining from the lack of touch they're getting...
Not my girfriend... Totally not my girlfriend, she still gets the touch when needed :sneaky:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it :)

Well... Like I told you WARP really needs a Remaster, I was a total noob when I started it... I still am, better sure but still far from what I want to be

:LOL:
So you decided to share, good and thank you man ;)
Looking forward to seeing how you work out a remastery of Warp as its really good for a first try of a new game design style.

Reactions: luisar018 and Rolo
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes