Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I'm SAVED farm girl despite being on evil route. So I get a kiss as a reward from her. OK, if you don't believe me then I will replay and post a screenshots here in next 12 hours.
And did that kiss change your alignment? Just to be sure... We are talking about this part right?
34.jpg

On positive side - it's firepower growing up :) First use only caused a fire in a village, second destroyed fragment of stone wall :)
Well, this is just the tip of the iceberg for his powers :p

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
And did that kiss change your alignment? Just to be sure... We are talking about this part right?
Yes, this was one of two scenes with similar choices in my game.

UPD. And yes it'd changed my alignment when I'd picked "it's a good idea".

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yes, this was one of two scenes with similar choices in my game.
And did it change you alignment? That's what I've been asking...

UPD. And yes it'd changed my alignment when I'd picked "it's a good idea".
Well, then I'll be waiting for that print screen since I never put that in the game, believe me I know what I'm talking about :p

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
3: Indeed, and like I said before the choice is there, you only make it if you want, I could just show players what I wanted without a choice.
i did kinda mean having a different evil choice that dont involve "having one of our girls hurt", is really something i want in the evil route, like abusing leliana for example :devilish:
(going by what you said a long time ago, --->
I guess that would be considered a spoiler, but... let's say...if you follow the path of evil, I guess some things are bound to happen...
i may have missinterpreted it as, if you go evil route, you may see some of your girls raped or something....like the evil choice thing with katla suggest. That got me to voice my opinion and suggest you to make "evil choices" that doenst necessary mean that kind of "harm" to our girls, like burning soldiers alive if they dare as much touch a hair off my lovely girls.

In any case you have indeed offer us alternative evil choices that doenst compromise "hurting" our girls (like stealing money, kissing a girl and cheating on our gf etc), so thats why i kind of dont have any complains at all, since going the evil route doenst necessary means giving up on my girls.
I do still think it will be nice to have evil choices like the one i suggested as alternatives to certain choices i will never be able to choose, otherwise it will always force me out the evil route considering you kinda have to be an ass to steal a womans money etc

Last edited:
May 23, 2019
i did kinda mean having a different evil choice that dont involve "having one of our girls hurt", is really something i want in the evil route, like abusing leliana for example :devilish:

i may have missinterpreted it as, if you go evil route, you may see some of your girls raped or something....like the evil choice thing with katla suggest. That got me to voice my opinion and suggest you to make "evil choices" that doenst necessary mean that kind of "harm" to our girls, like burning soldiers alive if they dare as much touch a hair off my lovely girls.

In any case you have indeed offer us alternative evil choices that doenst compromise "hurting" our girls (like stealing money, kissing a girl and cheating on our gf etc), so thats why i kind of dont have any complains at all, since going the evil route doenst necessary means giving up on my girls.
I do still think it will be nice to have evil choices like the one i suggested as alternatives to certain choices i will never be able to choose, otherwise it will always force me out the evil route considering you kinda have to be an ass to steal a womans money etc
I think he will give us multiple endings for each path, one you'll probably be a heartless monster, another just a bit evil and maybe another in between, probably the same for the other paths as well and other "all path" endings like the Lust illusion ending harem.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Well, then I'll be waiting for that print screen since I never put that in the game, believe me I know what I'm talking about :p
Replayed that scene and GODDAMN IT! You're right, there is no changes in alignment. My apologies for mislead you >_< I'm feel deeply ashamed =/

P.S. Still you're receiving +alignment after agreeing to look on shopkeeper cellar even if you're knowing about necromancers. Plus you're rewarding good guys for nothing, you're nasty :p
P.P.S. Next time! Next time I will try my best to catch you! Again I'm very sorry for wasting your time.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think he will give us multiple endings for each path, one you'll probably be a heartless monster, another just a bit evil and maybe another in between, probably the same for the other paths as well and other "all path" endings like the Lust illusion ending harem.
oh im not worried tbh, i did only suggest maybe in the future to have an alternative evil choice that is against people we dont give a....... like the soldiers......... oh and that idiot that touch my sis......i mean stepsister, how i will enjoy burning him alive in front of lust :ROFLMAO:

May 23, 2019
oh im not worried tbh, i did only suggest maybe in the future to have an alternative evil choice that is against people we dont give a....... like the soldiers......... oh and that idiot that touch my sis......i mean stepsister, how i will enjoy burning him alive in front of lust :ROFLMAO:
Yeah.... Those who touch my girls will be burned... I don't care if it's evil or not, you touch my girls you die :mad:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Oh, I never saw this picture /this beautiful background... Do we see it only when starting from beginning? (y)
(and the stats are great, how to get there?)
Yes... I was quite surprised when I started over, there are several changes on the images and I would say on audio too, but I'm not sure on that one.
Yes some things get changed from time to time :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guys ask and answer the right way and that's all I'm saying... :p

Replayed that scene and GODDAMN IT! You're right, there is no changes in alignment. My apologies for mislead you >_< I'm feel deeply ashamed =/

P.S. Still you're receiving +alignment after agreeing to look on shopkeeper cellar even if you're knowing about necromancers. Plus you're rewarding good guys for nothing, you're nasty :p
P.P.S. Next time! Next time I will try my best to catch you! Again I'm very sorry for wasting your time.
No problem everybody makes mistakes ;)

P.S Good guys get a point for offering help to the shopkeeper, it's a sign of goodness to offer your help to people in need, you don't get a negative point for "not offering" your help since in my opinion "not offering" your help is more like neutral than anything else.
P.P.S I'll be waiting :p No problem man.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
they should add the mc lying down in the couch and telling the girls "Hey, im trying to watch the tv" :LOL:
"They" would be Kthulian and me in this case. ;):LOL:

He said only 3 characters, though, so I figured I'd choose 3 of the girls in the game rather than waste one spot on a dude. Also decided to be a bit unique and put Ataegina herself in there. XD

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes