Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Carpe Stultus Ozel Are you two taking bets? Can I arrange a fight? What are your fighting "nicknames"?

Still anxiously awaiting the sexy sister of Gorgo for the mc to seduce. Lust is sexy but there's just something about that short-haired demon that's real attractive.
A man of exquisite taste I see... You may get lucky in the future :p

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, I got something weird going on in my game. After the part of the Attack on the Dark Elfs where Sylvana goes crazy and you fight that skeleton the game loops back to the Academy where you leave with Kitargo. I've tried it several times even restarted from the beginning but the loop persists. Anyone had the same problem? Any solutions?

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys, I got something weird going on in my game. After the part of the Attack on the Dark Elfs where Sylvana goes crazy and you fight that skeleton the game loops back to the Academy where you leave with Kitargo. I've tried it several times even restarted from the beginning but the loop persists. Anyone had the same problem? Any solutions?
Strange... First time I'm being told of it... Are you using the original version? Can you tell me exactly the point when/where that happens? A print screen would be awesome ;)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes