Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
If one wants to have a sneak preview on a very nicely and sexy redone scene of Ataegina, you can have a look into the game "Love of Magic".

Then, at the computer in the sleeping room, go into the folder of games. There you find the Ataegina scene. MC is playing Ataegina and gets some inspirations for his own sex-life... ;)

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I love this kind of cross promotion, especially if they are featured in two games I really enjoy ;)

Btw. you need version 0.3.3 of Love of Magic (thread here on f95 not updated yet, you can find the newest builds on Droid Productions discord) to see it. For Ataegina I assume the implementation with the next update. Can't wait to check it out myself!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Btw. you need version 0.3.3 of Love of Magic (thread here on f95 not updated yet, you can find the newest builds on Droid Productions discord) to see it.
Yeah, thats right, forgot about that. Go to Droid Productions on Pratreon, there is his discord link. Have fun...

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
If one wants to have a sneak preview on a very nicely and sexy redone scene of Ataegina, you can have a look into the game "Love of Magic".

Then, at the computer in the sleeping room, go into the folder of games. There you find the Ataegina scene. MC is playing Ataegina and gets some inspirations for his own sex-life... ;)
Yes, that scene is going to be "changed" on next version of Ataegina ;)

I love this kind of cross promotion, especially if they are featured in two games I really enjoy ;)

Btw. you need version 0.3.3 of Love of Magic (thread here on f95 not updated yet, you can find the newest builds on Droid Productions discord) to see it. For Ataegina I assume the implementation with the next update. Can't wait to check it out myself!
Yes, I plan to have a sneak peak of Love of Magic on next version (It will be different though, Ataegina doesn't have computers, games or Apps :p ), as well as the "new scene" featured on the said game ;)

It's a pain yes, but I can pretty well ignore it (not to mention I'd rather not give ye more work considering I use multiple saves).
You can also try to clean it yourself, try to save the game during a part where the MC is talking (No portrait visible) exit the game, then load that new save game you just created. It worked for me when I found the issue.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Yes, that scene is going to be "changed" on next version of Ataegina ;)

Yes, I plan to have a sneak peak of Love of Magic on next version (It will be different though, Ataegina doesn't have computers, games or Apps :p ), as well as the "new scene" featured on the said game ;)

You can also try to clean it yourself, try to save the game during a part where the MC is talking (No portrait visible) exit the game, then load that new save game you just created. It worked for me when I found the issue.
Save when the MC is talking, hmmm.. I didn't try that. Well when then next update is out I will try it since I keep the previous saves to use on the new updates.

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
Hmmm so after doing pretty extensive research on the issue I've run into, I still have yet to find a solution that has worked. I'm currently stuck in the free roam section that occurs right after you save the farmer's daughter. I've been to mount frost multiple times but never got the prompt to enter the cave that is supposedly there, even though I spoke with the dwarf at the small dock. I've visited every location on the map and the blizzard still hasn't cleared up, but I cannot access the city because of the guard and thus I can't access the ship either. HELP! Someone please save me from this never-ending hell!

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm so after doing pretty extensive research on the issue I've run into, I still have yet to find a solution that has worked. I'm currently stuck in the free roam section that occurs right after you save the farmer's daughter. I've been to mount frost multiple times but never got the prompt to enter the cave that is supposedly there, even though I spoke with the dwarf at the small dock. I've visited every location on the map and the blizzard still hasn't cleared up, but I cannot access the city because of the guard and thus I can't access the ship either. HELP! Someone please save me from this never-ending hell!
I had to go to every location on the map and talk to everyone that I could before the mountain storm would pass and I could make it to the caves.

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
Not sure then as I had to as I mentioned talk to everyone in each place I could go to before it opened, sorry that it was not much help to you.
Hmmm I've talked with everyone I have found including the farmer and his daughter, the lumberjack, the old granny, the writer, the guard, the three elites in the courtyard, and the dwarf at the dock. Am I missing anyone?

EDIT:
Figured it out, you have to talk with the writer and either lie or truthfully tell her your stories to progress the story.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm I've talked with everyone I have found including the farmer and his daughter, the lumberjack, the old granny, the writer, the guard, the three elites in the courtyard, and the dwarf at the dock. Am I missing anyone?
Did you listen to the conversation from your window between the two dark elf wizards at the school as they tell you the archmage left in the morning?

4.10 star(s) 175 Votes