RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
Real talk guys, very nicely done Kthulian. I do like fantasy settings very much, and the fact that you have been constantly improving your craft, is very praiseworthy. Even if it could somewhat hinder the production of new stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing how this game will turn out after completion.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Real talk guys, very nicely done Kthulian. I do like fantasy settings very much, and the fact that you have been constantly improving your craft, is very praiseworthy. Even if it could somewhat hinder the production of new stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing how this game will turn out after completion.
Thanks :) I'll do my best to not disappoint, but completion is still far away :p

Last time bran trolled he broke his dick..no wait that was when he wanted to bang isa and cari. :sneaky:
Poor King of Westeros... So much land but no working dick... Maybe you can ask Kitargo for a working dick spell BranTheBrokenDick ?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So I guess I should put the links for the new version here? Yes?
Ok then.... There you go :p

Thank you The66

As always a big thanks to all of you for playing and a special one to RoadWulf, Carpe Stultus, Ozel and the66 for the help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any bug you find, just let me know ;)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Ataegina [v0.3.8] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.89 GB - Mac: 1.88 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 613 MB - Mac: 596 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes