Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Ataegina [v0.3.8] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.89 GB - Mac: 1.88 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 613 MB - Mac: 596 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD

Enjoy! :D
I wonder what took you so long :LOL:

May 23, 2019

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Kthu, thought about your "advertiszing clip" in Droids LoM (and may be in other games soon??).

Lesbian HC scene is fine and well done. But, as you already recognized, some players do not like to have an important female NPC and LI "being into vagine" ;)

BJ and F scenes would also be nice, but: EVERY GAME ON F95 has them.
Where you are outstanding Kthulian is your BATTLE SYSTEM. Thats excellent in every aspect.

So may be you could do a clip with that and give it to Droid as an invitation to try Atægina ;)
(May be the one against the Minotaur Lord?)... ;)

May 23, 2019
One of my problems with this game is during combat you never "felt" strong no matter how high your stats were. Is this changed with level 10 spells?
Combat system now has the damages show up, has random events (criticals, skill based damage, heal etc...)
I played it and now in the new version, spells are more effective if you have higher skill levels, even the level 1 spells do more damage if you have a high level skill

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
One of my problems with this game is during combat you never "felt" strong no matter how high your stats were. Is this changed with level 10 spells?
The Level 10 spells are a significant difference in strength.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just remember these spells are level 10 and cost much higher in MP

Combat itself has also changed in general due to changes to the system. Where as before Spells were more based on a set damage value, now they are based on 0.5 times your current Skill Points + 11 + a Dice Roll (I think it's set to 1-15 at the moment).

We also have combat numbers that now pop up showing you the exact damage you're doing, as well as damage or health you receive and MP you gain.

Spells should feel more significant now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Your girls? How dare you?
Katla is only mine, that fucking Lust will have hell coming when my mc come to rescue them, i never wanted to kill lust but no one dares try to touch my girl or harm her in anyway... She will burn;)

Kthulian please add a choice when we come for our dear sis and mom
something like " stupid, stupid lust, i whould had spare you... But no one dares try to take what is mine, i will enjoy burning you to ashes" :mad:

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes