Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Awesome that you managed to have it working, for next updates I'll try to have a "drop on previous version folder" update, then you (And whoever needs to) just drops the new files in the old folder.

Thanks for helping a fellow player, you're cool ;)

It can be, since Ataegina new version is based on a different version of Renpy, it doesn't help when your hardware is really outdated.

Glad to see you manage to have the "Saves" working :D

Cheers all, thank you for your continued interest and support!
Dragon content update upcoming ??

• Angry
Reactions: NewTricks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual, some story, some battles (that 100 mana points really restricts usage of spells (on battles i just used psionic hold and blizzard and fireball and against that devil i used force wall few times (only once it bounced attack against attacker) and skipped 2nd battle against him since had 0 interest to go 2nd round when his health was 1k) and some lewd.

scrshots:

mostly just funnies and last is I'll be back.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
As we are at the topic of battles I enjoyed this update, they were challenging. But I did noticed slight bug with mana steal ( which I used a lot while my summons did steady damage) it showed it's cost as 0 points. Not sure is it connected with little hackery on my part to make this update work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As we are at the topic of battles I enjoyed this update, they were challenging. But I did noticed slight bug with mana steal ( which I used a lot while my summons did steady damage) it showed it's cost as 0 points. Not sure is it connected with little hackery on my part to make this update work.
Mana steal wouldn't cost any mana because it's a spell to gain mana. It would make no sense at all having a mana cost.

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
Mana steal wouldn't cost any mana because it's a spell to gain mana. It would make no sense at all having a mana cost.
Be that as it may why I couldn't use it when my mana points actually dropped to 0 or near it in fight with that giant, ugly motherfucker who had 1000 HP?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Be that as it may why I couldn't use it when my mana points actually dropped to 0 or near it in fight with that giant, ugly motherfucker who had 1000 HP?
as far as I recall the skill always did cost 1 Mana, as each Magic skill does require some Mana for activation

Dec 8, 2018
Could someone refresh my memory on the significance of Greed's appearance? I understand he is exiled after fighting with Lust and Pride, but why was he warring with them?

I thought he was Wrath at first, since he seemed to be more prevalent in the storyline recently.

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
as far as I recall the skill always did cost 1 Mana, as each Magic skill does require some Mana for activation
Price is little higher it seems, I repeated that fight for testing purposes, while the cost of the spell is shown as 0 points on my install you can't use it with 4 or less points left.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Could someone refresh my memory on the significance of Greed's appearance? I understand he is exiled after fighting with Lust and Pride, but why was he warring with them?

I thought he was Wrath at first, since he seemed to be more prevalent in the storyline recently.
Because he is greedy!!

thanos38

Jul 17, 2017
Hello, I have a problem of langage. The Game is in portugese but i download the english version. I tried multiple versions and it's always the same. I can't change the language in the menu.
1651842830384.png
If someone can help me please.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I'm having a problem just started act 2 and first fight I get into, and I can't use battle magic of lvl 5 and 10 it pops up and error. Has anyone received this error and if so if they can provide some assistance, please? Thank You.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes