papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Even though 10 years have passed they are still the skills acquired from books and little experiments in the school but the real experience on real life scenarios and battles increase the battle power improves exponentially.
and it is true not only in this game Ataegina but also and Anime Movie or Games (Try watching Dragon Ball or One Piece or Naruto etc).
and learning basics takes time to build up the a strong foundation.
I agree with this, school is one thing real life is other.
@Rolo check you spam box, when @Kthulian sent me an e-mail it was marked as spam.

Who else is dying for the new version? Aww Isabella...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, want to share a nice dream from last night: I was bricked in in a dungeon (prison without door). Wished I had more teleport power. At last Archmage opened a portal so I could escape.

What did I learn from it: Should emphasize more on mystics ;)

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, want to share a nice dream from last night: I was bricked in in a dungeon (prison without door). Wished I had more teleport power. At last Archmage opened a portal so I could escape.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You could have been trapped by Bredita... Imagine what she would do to you.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

Did the portal lead to her room? :p

How do you mean this? The portal is leading to her ?? LOL yes one needs to be very careful ....
That's why you also need ilusion... So you won't fall on those tricks

Trapped in a dungeon with Bredita humm...,is it weird if i still dunno if this is good or bad? i mean... if you are able to please her i think you will be safe right??
Sure... I Bet you could have some fun too :LOL:

May 23, 2019
I've found this game in another site, but on the credits the developer mentioned F95zone so I came here to see what this was about, I don't know if he/she is here but thanks!! Your game is one of the best I've played, and F95 looks great and I've seen some GoT games around

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I've found this game in another site, but on the credits the developer mentioned F95zone so I came here to see what this was about, I don't know if he/she is here but thanks!! Your game is one of the best I've played, and F95 looks great and I've seen some GoT games around
Welcome to F95zone then, thank you for playing my game, hope to keep you interested in the future
Cheers

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hell yeah!
I've heard rumors about Isabella... Is she the players sister? :unsure:
I have no idea... If I knew I would tell you :p

If you look around this thread you will find more rumors about that and other stuff, the dev himself encourage people to say what they think, they are still rumors but I believe that one is real, that would mean the hot mother is still alive :love:
That is absolutely true, I have the main story of the game in my head but sometimes some of you give me great ideas that I have to use somewhere, I may have used one or two already :whistle:

By the way here are some preview images for the next update ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes