May 23, 2019
I agree.
The thing about polls is the majority wins. Some of the minority will be upset and a chance that a few will walk away from the game. The next vote some of the ones that was in the majority this time will be in the minority next time . Some of them will walk away. This ends up hurting the DEV. and the game. If they where no polls . The DEV. would read the comments and if he seen something that someone suggested in a comment . That he thought was a good idea and would help the game and he included it. Everyone would be happy. Everyone started playing this game because they liked what the DEV. was doing. (I'm not complaining just expressing my thoughts.) I like the game and the DEV.
You sound like a clever fellow, commoners shouldn't be asked opinion how Kings do things, or I would never reach my status as King... Speaking of which, I need a new hand, do you want to be my hand? The hand of the King? Don't worry you don't need to jerk me, my dick doesn't work anymore.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
WTF? I can't leave for a couple of hours :LOL: let me try to answer all what was talked about

Well, I value your opinions a lot, since you guys are some of the ones that help me regularly and I will consider doing things my way after I release the remaining good and evil path.

When I first created the Poll I was unsure, because people will always want the path they like the most and the path being developed may not be what you were expecting. There is also the problem of the side story, you already know what is happening on Irokumata, Nagatashi, Slayers, Orcs etc just from playing the neutral path, and when those things reapear on the other paths it won't be a surprise.
There are also good sides, everyone gets the time to experience each path at a time with path updates.

With that being said what do you guys think is about to happen in the "world"? Any suprises nice/bad so far?
This is why I always try to have saves for multiple paths. Then, if only one specific path is updated, you get content. If a different path is updated instead, . . . you get content. Ultimately, though, you should do updates the way you want to, not the way others ask. You don't wanna risk burnout bc only one specific path wins in polls. (Ofc, given the updated renders with this release, I'll be starting over again anyway. I'll hopefully be playing the neutral path later today or possibly tomorrow.)

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
With that being said what do you guys think is about to happen in the "world"? Any suprises nice/bad so far?
Pretty good
Some side stories are connecting while some are up for speculation which makes the game even better and this time i did not find grammatical errors( but i haven't checked thoroughly yet due to exams). Wanted to wait till exams were over but couldn't wait:LOL:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, so I'm seeing it suggested to play a new save (Not only because of Mida but for other reasons).

But I should note that this is what I got in a playthrough from my Save:

Cast a Spell on an Enemy, you Hit, Error, Ignore, Fight continues
Say something nice to Isabella, Error, Ignore, Isabella likes you more
Click on the Heart to look at the relationships, Error, Ignore, Still don't see the menu.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Ok, so I'm seeing it suggested to play a new save (Not only because of Mida but for other reasons).

But I should note that this is what I got in a playthrough from my Save:

Cast a Spell on an Enemy, you Hit, Error, Ignore, Fight continues
Say something nice to Isabella, Error, Ignore, Isabella likes you more
Click on the Heart to look at the relationships, Error, Ignore, Still don't see the menu.
Did you use a save game from when the player is dreaming with Ayna and Bredita?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Did you use a save game from when the player is dreaming with Ayna and Bredita?
No I had used one from the end of the Neutral path from last time. It doesn't matter I'm reworking my saves now.

Incidentally, I noticed something I don't think I had paid attention to well enough last time.
I have a theory that Katarro is working with Bredita.
He's the one who stoked Anya's suspicions against Suntako, even going so far as to show her Suntako having sex with Liliana. He's short in stature just like Bredita's spy and we know Liliana is working with someone from the scene of her celebrating after Suntako leaves.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I started a new game to see the changes and it was totally worth it , and now i feel bad for cheating on Mida, i mean who can say no to Isabella?, now i want them both, yeah i know i am a greedy bastard but a man can dream right?, next topic, i really liked that you could get the reward after the fight with a certain creature of the night (oh yes i went for the naughty one), and still kill her after, thats true chaotic neutral in your face, and about where the story is going, i still have no clue of what role Suntako and Cheng will have in the upcoming battles against the Slayers, but it seems that an alliance between all the races is the only way to beat them, the Emperor doesn't know that a powerfull mage hold a grudge againtst his people...yet, i don't know when or how but i think he will be aware of the MC when he kills Brutus, that would send a nice message to the emperor and also bring the orcs to the alliance, since they only respect strengh i think the MC is the only one who can convice the orcs to join the cause, and i also think that the Demons will side with the slayers, i already said this once but i will say again Kthulian your story may be just beginning but it just get better each time, even if am wrong in everthing i just wrote i know that it will be an incredible journey either way.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
noticed something that i'm sure has been discussed already but my memory is not the best sometimes. I have 3 red hearts for Mida and 2 black ones. Is this because of choices I made with her and what are the effects of these numbers ?
Forgot to adress this, it's love points (Red one) corruption points (Dark one). There will be some choices influenced by those hearts (There is already an example of that in this version with Isabella)
As you can imagine there are easier characters to corrupt than others ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Kthulian

So I made a new save, got through all the new content and I'll give you my review:

You knocked the new changes to the battle system out of the park, I'm glad that you took some of the things I said to heart because I could see them in not only the system changes but some of the spells as well. That new style of animation you had with the General and the Princess was flawless and much better than the old frame to frame animation you had in earlier scenes. I hope that becomes the new norm. I was also impressed by how long this update was now that you are only concentrating on one path per. It was a lot more enjoyable than going into all 3 paths and only progressing a short little bit.

Btw, I noticed the "You remind me of my brother a bit" thing. Don't think I didn't. ;)

Isabella is quickly becoming my favorite character and I do hope that we'll have more Ally Battles in the future with her. I know it's probably just a fantasy, but I'm kinda hoping that her own skills will improve with time or if you will have spells that will give her a boost later.

I do hope that a few things like the Shadow Tendrils and the Curse pictures will get an overhaul later, they looked a little cheap compared to some of the spells.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I have a theory that Katarro is working with Bredita.

He's the one who stoked Anya's suspicions against Suntako, even going so far as to show her Suntako having sex with Liliana. He's short in stature just like Bredita's spy and we know Liliana is working with someone from the scene of her celebrating after Suntako leaves.
... and Katarro is the one who sends MC to the city (where he is leaded to the ship in the open sea, and this Adamastor demon awaits him). Ah - wait, this demon is summoned by the devils, ... very interesting. And Anja and Bredita are also ready for this big meeting ...

What a thrilling story .... ;)

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Kthulian is surprising us. The story is going to no expected way. Nice! I like this kind of attitude.

I have a suggestion, however: The brothel, we currently have only one girl (Emilia) working there. Is it possible to add more girls to the brothel and an option selection for choose each girl we want? I'm suggesting that because a whorehouse with just one girl gets a little bit half empty and has few options to spend the rich bucks that we got through the game. At least for me , anyway.
:D:p:ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes