pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Here's the finished edited MTL, let me know if there's anything wrong, such as bugs, clipped text, or untranslated text.

Things to note:
  • If you download the prepatched version, the volume settings might be too low for you, I had set them at 20% and forgot to change them back before uploading it.
  • I had to re-encrypt the patch with rpgmaker to get it to work, but there still might be something wrong with it. If there's an issue with the patch, leave a message here and I'll see if I can fix it.
  • There is a visual bug at the hotel: After doing a certain event at the hotel, the exclamation point that identifies an event will remain. So, if you're confused as to why that event isn't activating, it's a visual bug and the event has already been completed.
Patch: MEGA
To apply the patch, extract the contents into your www folder where your game's executable is located, and choose to replace the files.

Prepatched Game: MEGA
Thanks for this excellent new translation.

I've just noticed a few minor bugs.

1/ The first is concerning the introduction of the ending scene for the futanary in the re-collection room; which is not translated.

Both in the "futanary" book and the "endings book" (text and menu): capture1.jpg

Extract of the Map028 file:
Code:
[...]

ShowChoices(Choices = ["Yes","No"], CancelType = 1, Default = 0, WindowPosition = 2, BackgroundType = 0)
        When Choice[0] "Yes"
          CallCommonEvent(8)
          ErasePicture(PictureId = 2)
          TransferPlayer(Map = 52, X = 10, Y = 11, Direction = Up, Fade = 0)
          ShowTextWindow(Face = "[5]", Background = Window, Position = Bottom)
          ShowTextLine("\\n<女店主>らっしゃい。待ってたよ。")
          ShowTextLine("あんたに渡したい物があってねぇ。")
          ShowPicture(PictureId = 10, Name = "C-41", Origin = Upper left, X = 100, Y = 200, ScaleWidth = 100, ScaleHeight = 100, Opacity = 255, BlendMode = Normal)
          ShowTextLine("\\n<女店主>\\c[27]『フタチンポーションEX』\\c[0]……ヴィクター博士の新作でね。")
          ShowTextLine("従来品とは違って、飲んだら二度と元の体に戻れなくなるって代物さ。")
          ShowTextLine("\\n<女店主>ただ、いくつか問題があるらしくてねぇ。")
          ShowTextLine("性欲が極端に強い女が飲むと、勃起が治まらなくなっちまうんだとさ。")
          ShowTextLine("金玉もフル稼働して、触らなくても勝手に射精しちまうんだとか。")
          PluginCommand("ChoicePos 600 400")
          ErasePicture(PictureId = 10)
          ShowTextLine("\\n<女店主>だからまだ実験段階らしいんだけど……アンタに渡せと博士が送ってきてね。")
          ShowTextLine("まさか拒みやしないだろ?")
          ShowChoices(Choices = ["Yes","en(s[2])いいえ"], CancelType = 1, Default = 0, WindowPosition = 2, BackgroundType = 0)
          When Choice[0] "Yes"
            ShowTextLine("\\n<女店主>当然だね。ほら、さっさと飲んじまいな。")
            ShowTextLine("店の外で飲むんだよ! 臭い精液撒き散らされちゃ迷惑だからね!")
            FadeOutScreen()
            CallCommonEvent(202)
          When Choice[1] "en(s[2])いいえ"
          EndShowChoices
          FadeOutBGM(Seconds = 1)
          Wait(Frames = 60)
          TransferPlayer(Map = 28, X = 9, Y = 14, Direction = Up, Fade = 0)
          SetMovementRoute(Character = CurrentEvent, Repeat = false, Skippable = false, Wait = true, Commands = [TurnUp])
          SetMovementRoute2(Command = TurnUp)
          FadeInScreen()
          Jump to label: "イベント選択"
          ResumeBGM()
        When Choice[1] "No"
          ErasePicture(PictureId = 2)
          Jump to label: "イベント選択"
        EndShowChoices

[...]

2/ The second one still in the re-collection room is concerning a menu in the ending scene for the young male: the "no" option is not translated.

Both in the "young male" book and the "endings book" (beginning of the scene): capture2.jpg

3/ The last one, which is probably a bug already present in the original game (i.e. not relative to the translation itself), concerns the "training book" in the re-collection room.

If you chain the "Training Day 4" and "Training Day 5", the sprite of the character will then disappear after the scenes: capture10.jpg

So, attached a quick fix (i.e. for the "CommonEvents.json" file) for this problem. Two versions: one (Evil_Empress_BAD_END_EditedMTL0.1-PatchCommonEvents.zip) for your "original" translation, and a second one (Evil_Empress_BAD_END_EditedMTL0.1-Patch1.01-PatchCommonEvents.zip) for your last update (i.e. https://f95zone.to/threads/atrocious-empress-bad-end-final-sexecute.126125/post-9252220).

*** EDIT***
Patch files removed as a fix is now included in a new patch. See https://f95zone.to/threads/atrocious-empress-bad-end-final-sexecute.126125/post-9256177

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for this excellent new translation.

So, attached a quick fix (i.e. for the "CommonEvents.json" file) for this problem. Two versions: one (Evil_Empress_BAD_END_EditedMTL0.1-PatchCommonEvents.zip) for your "original" translation, and a second one (Evil_Empress_BAD_END_EditedMTL0.1-Patch1.01-PatchCommonEvents.zip) for your last update (i.e. https://f95zone.to/threads/atrocious-empress-bad-end-final-sexecute.126125/post-9252220).
Thanks for pointing those things out. I know that I had already fixed those bugs and translated the end conversations with the NPCs, just like I thought I had fixed the bug in the previous patch, I had playtested it myself, so I'm not sure what exactly happened. I did have to re-encrypt the game to make the files compatible with base Japanese version of the game, which is the only thing that I can think of that caused that information to be overridden. There were 4 bugs that I found and fixed, so I'll double check and make sure they didn't pop up again.

Edit: I see what happened, when I exported from translator++ after working in rpgamker mv, it override some of the translations and bug fixes. I basically saved over it by accident.

Edit2: If you're interested, there was one bug I couldn't figure out how to fix, it's the exclamation point that remains above the hotel on the 3rd and 4th days I believe. It remains even after you finish the events that take place there. It might be triggered by something else, but it looks like it's related to a plugin where it says something about setBalloonLoop, but whenever I modified it, I just caused it to disappear altogether.

Edit3: I'll combine your patch with an updated patch sometime later today.

Edit4: Here's the updated patch. The "no" options should be translated now along with the shopkeeper's dialogue. I also noticed that if you declined the young male in the recollection room scenes that it would still play on as if you said yes, so I fixed those to return you back to the recollection room. I did notice however, that after applying the patch I had to exit and renter the recollection room to get the names that float above the books to show up. I'm not sure what's causing that to happen, but reloading the map seemed to fix it.

Patch1.02 Download:

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for pointing those things out. I know that I had already fixed those bugs and translated the end conversations with the NPCs, just like i thought I had fixed the bug in the previous patch, I had playtested it myself, so I'm not sure what exactly happened. I did have to re-encrypt the game to make the files compatible with base Japanese version of the game, which is the only thing that I can think of that caused that information to be overridden. There were 4 bugs that I found and fixed, so I'll double check and make sure they didn't pop up again.

Edit: I see what happened, when I exported from translator++ after working in rpgamker mv, it override some of the translations and bug fixes. I basically saved over it by accident.

Edit2: If you're interested, there was one bug I couldn't figure out how to fix, it's the exclamation point that remains above the hotel on the 3rd and 4th days I believe. It remains even after you finish the events that take place there. It might be triggered by something else, but it looks like it's related to a plugin where it says something about setBalloonLoop, but whenever I modified it, I just caused it to disappear altogether.

Edit4: Here's the updated patch. The "no" options should be translated now along with the shopkeeper's dialogue. I also noticed that if you declined the young male in the recollection room scenes that it would still play on as if you said yes, so I fixed those to return you back to the recollection room. I did notice however, that after applying the patch I had to exit and renter the recollection room to get the names that float above the books to show up. I'm not sure what's causing that to happen, but reloading the map seemed to fix it.

Patch1.02 Download: Mega
Thanks.

Concerning the bug you've spotted in your "Edit 2" point, I'll have a look at it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for pointing those things out. I know that I had already fixed those bugs and translated the end conversations with the NPCs, just like i thought I had fixed the bug in the previous patch, I had playtested it myself, so I'm not sure what exactly happened. I did have to re-encrypt the game to make the files compatible with base Japanese version of the game, which is the only thing that I can think of that caused that information to be overridden. There were 4 bugs that I found and fixed, so I'll double check and make sure they didn't pop up again.

Patch1.02 Download: Mega
Attached a fix for the bug spotted in Edit2 (i.e. the exclamation point remaining above the hotel while the ending scene for it has been done).

The most important is to set the Switch[148] after the Switch[87] (though I've still kept the original instruction before it), because there is a parallel event that sets this switch automatically in the map otherwise (in event 155).

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

Patch1.02 Download:
linked this to op, next time just edit this post, for easier management

FirstS

Aug 8, 2022
Hy.
If i download the game from gofile, which patches should i install (for english mtl) ?
Coz i got lost a littlebit in the last week bugfixes.

TheDastard

Apr 26, 2022
how much face fart scenes are in this game? i would love to know it for decide if play it or not
I didn't see any scenes where they fart in someone's face but there is farting in most anal scenes. There are a good number of those depending on how many random npcs you talk to. The further in you get, the more you run into it.

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
I didn't see any scenes where they fart in someone's face but there is farting in most anal scenes. There are a good number of those depending on how many random npcs you talk to. The further in you get, the more you run into it.
mmmh so only with the anal? ok, i will think if dowload the game or not couse i'm not into anal, thks anyway

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes