Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
now you have a reason to replay the game :sneaky:
You crafty bastard. ;)

I have all but two or three unlocked I think. Played it as a man-whore, as a woman-whore and even tried sticking to only one person. Didn't really notice the gallery option until I just looked in response to that post. Damn thing, now I'll have to replay until I get those last few! :oops:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i miss 0 scenes, 2 images on page 1 (1st on 1st row and 3rd row), on 2nd page 3rd on 1st row, on 6th 3rds on 1st and 3rd row, on 7th couple after ellie shows her ass, 2 on 9th and 1 on 10th.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Yes. At the white window, or wait awhile after the white window and then press Shift + G.

I should have explained it better. Start the game, wait 30 seconds or so for it to try and load, and then hit SHIFT + G. If it doesn't do anything, wait another 30 seconds or so and then press Shift + G again. You have to wait for the game to fully start up, which you might not see if your PC can't render the images.
I waited in bursts of 30 seconds for over two minutes, but Shift + G is ineffective. I don't know if I have to wait longer or not. I do know, however, that I have to break out the Task Manager if I want the program to be shut down in a reasonable amount of time.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ayo, does anyone know if the mod is being updated?
The mod is kinda Up-to-date. The only thing that is not fixed, is the Jada/Katherine Situation when you're as a male MC NOT an Jada's path.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
How do you install these games? all i do is double click the game.exe and the game launches for me. I noticed in some screen shots in other games, that they where actually installed, and I had the same games, but like what I have explained above, all I had to do with double click the .exe I am playing on an pc with 64mb memory , 12gen intel processor and windows 10, because i don't like or want window 11.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you install these games? all i do is double click the game.exe and the game launches for me. I noticed in some screen shots in other games, that they where actually installed, and I had the same games, but like what I have explained above, all I had to do with double click the .exe I am playing on an pc with 64mb memory , 12gen intel processor and windows 10, because i don't like or want window 11.
Most of these game/VN on this site do not get installed you just double click on the exe and the game runs.

I may have seen 3 game/VN on here that get installed out of 1000's.

Reactions: Ilhares

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'm more of a Commodore PET man myself.
Pfff, all these gleaming machines, are all smoke and mirrors!
The ZX81, that was THE beast!
A huge 1KB RAM memory, a glorious 3.25Mhz Z80 CPU, an amazing 64x48 block resolution in its all black and white glamour, an astounding writing speed of 300bps on audio K7 (and if you were lucky, you will even be able to read it the next time).
No tricks!
This was the computer for the true nerd of the early 80's!
... sh!#, I think I have just shown my age :D

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Very nice sequel, too bad it's a little short, I really want to see where this is going.

Either I'm really bad in English or I'm misunderstood (or I'm confusing it with another game), but didn't the MC get sexually abused by Rachel when he was young ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Very nice sequel, too bad it's a little short, I really want to see where this is going.

Either I'm really bad in English or I'm misunderstood (or I'm confusing it with another game), but didn't the MC get sexually abused by Rachel when he was young ?
Have Rec said that it's almost done? And is this a sequel?

Not sexually abused, she was somewhat abusing him due to circumstances but never sexually

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Has there been any mention of when the next version or update will be out? Will there be major differences playing MC as male versus playing as female?

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
im not very far into the game, but the MMC is extremely unlikable so far. I get that there will be shit explained, but if it werent for the Ellie model I dont know how much I'd be into this. He basically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it just feels like, who the fuck would let him do this stuff...

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes