Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
4, 5, and 6 were the movies, 1, 2, and 3 are acceptable... Anything after that is absolute Disney bullshit. If only they had stuck to the 30 years of solid lore, but that was too much to hope for when dealing with a corporation that thinks it knows better. I'd have LOVED to see the Yuuzhan Vong wars.
I don't know. Rogue One was pretty good. and the Mandalorian has been excellent so far. Star Wars Rebels wasn't so bad either.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well ... Rouge One is in the "old Legends" canon ... basically only an episode explaining how episode 4 begun. But I agree both are good, not great but good. Mandalorian has potential, till now its a bit too little of story to say how it is.

I think, most (at least I am) are just plainly disappointed by episode 7 and 8 ... kind of well ... hard to swallow all that crap to be honest. Starting from space fighters flying in WW2 formations, to a Raddus that holds against main-gun fire for hours but the commanding officers to stupid to turn and support their fighters in an assault on a single dreadnaught...
All that over to a Luke skywalker that is not even a pale shadow of himself and a more or less largely intact Imperial remnant Warmachine.
Loads of stuff that is ... well hard to explain ...

I personally liked the Old canon till the Yuzzan Wong, that was also kind of ... well, not really my thing.

The One Sith / Cade Skywalker storyline on the other hand ... WOW that was a masterpiece by Dark Horse

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017

The story branch around Ainas is nearly complete for Lothal.
It has all I would have liked to see in a Star Wars game, A guy to hate, a sick ISB bitch an aged Clone you might even like :) and of course a lot of sexy girls to meet ;-)
My plan for the nearest future is.
Write down the entire story branch around AInas till the moment the MC is at the spaceport and ready to leave the planet.
Render it
And then publish a nicely playable chapter.

Please give me some feedback about what you guys think about it.
I would try to get some pre-release versions up, the moment I see them as playable, to get more feedback from you.
Just to make it clear, Lothal is only a prelude for the game, it is intended to introduce the characters that are in the story so far. Make the player acquainted with the game concept and bring the mood of a star wars game to you.
I intend to follow the storyline at least until the end of Episode 6, maybe even further.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he didn't say what years xmas nor what country's xmas, for example russians xmas is soon.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Sorry guys, my PSU broke down, was delivering enough juice for basic operation, but rendering was not possible in excess of 3-4 minutes. FIxed it and trying to get the shit together at the moment.
Gonna deliver ASAP :cool:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i was wondering with whom i can get into fight over this game...any takers? ;)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes