Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
4, 5, and 6 were the movies, 1, 2, and 3 are acceptable... Anything after that is absolute Disney bullshit. If only they had stuck to the 30 years of solid lore, but that was too much to hope for when dealing with a corporation that thinks it knows better. I'd have LOVED to see the Yuuzhan Vong wars.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there has been tons of comic books and normal books (which more or less contradict with eachothers) since rotj so making movies based on those would been difficult and some happen so shortly (few years) after rotj that using carrie fisher et co to play their roles would have been impossible.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I was thinking about how to continue the game.

Not talking about stopping kind of thinking, but how to make an update that leaves a satisfactory feeling.
It feels a bit unsatisfactory that the last update only added a few minutes of gameplay.
True, I was working a lot on the backend of the game, but nevertheless, it leaves me with a ... how to describe it ... hollow kind of feeling ...

My current Idea is to stick to one storyline and see that trough to a certain point, that feels like a good breakpoint. As I had started the game with the Ainas story string, the next update is going to be a continuation of that story. I will have to invest a bit of planning on how to do it since there will inevitably be crossovers with the Naida storyline, but I think it might be best to proceed this way. So prepare for some fun and hopefully interesting Twi'Lek goodness coming your way.

What do you people think, I would welcome any constructive replies.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Balance of the Force [v0.1.7.1] [Doubblenow] - Original Size: 698MB

Download PC (80MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Beskargam armor is rather rare outside of mandalorian clans. By the time of the Empire, where the game takes place. It's hard to get, but it might be worth a own plotline
Maybe as a farewell gift from a hot mandalorian girl

The idea has some Charm I can't resist.

Considering the harem path, yes there will be one. But it will not be possible to get all romancable characters in a harem. Only the ones that have either a predisposition for that or are so madly in love with the MC that they don't mind sharing.
Harem confirmed = :thumbsup: Good! Please add impregnation, pregnancy, a pregnant harem, and a pregnant harem end into this game! There needs to be more preggo in games.

Also I hated how, in Legends, they eventually had the Galactic Alliance and all that Luke Skywalker worked for fall apart (i think it was during the era of Star Wars Legacy and Cade Skywalker and Darth Krayt but i'm not exactly sure) and how it fell apart even faster in Disney Star Wars I hated that even more. Please don't have all of that good Galactic Alliance stuff fall apart and be worthless in the end, unless maybe if the player is going dark side route, in which case it might be appropriate for the story.

Also from Yuuzhan Vong era onwards in Legends they began killing characters willynilly recklessly, starting with Chewbacca and then going more insane from there. I miss the Timothy Zahn era of legends since he's more reserved and thoughtful when it comes to character death. Please put considerably more thought and caution in killing off characters in your game.

Who are the romancable characters who are unable to be gotten in a harem?

Last edited:

Yogahtog

Oct 28, 2019
Is this a joke? 4 months of development and still has virtually no content.

Darth Smut deliver more content in Death Star Trainer!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
smut introduced just more girls and plot didn't advance anywhere and this latest version is ~3 months old.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Is this a joke? 4 months of development and still has virtually no content.

Darth Smut deliver more content in Death Star Trainer!
With all due respect, be my guest and do it better.
I am working on this game, in my spare time and honestly if you are unhappy about the progress, how about contributing more besides a "xxy is delivering in xxz more ..."
I am all open for ideas, that improve my workflow, or an idea that you guys might love to see in-game, but my days also have only 24h like yours :)
As I mentioned multiple times before, I appreciate any and all feedback, that is constructive in nature.
Hence a suggestion of mine, take a deep breath and try to sum up the time you can spare on any project like this if you are working full time and got a family to take care of.

I don't intend to sound rude, but this project is a hobby at the current time, and the things that pay the bills are a priority.
I guess that most of you guys can understand that, even though I would really love to devote my entire time to this project, there are necessities that just have to be done.

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I am working on this game, in my spare time and honestly if you are unhappy about the progress, how about contributing more besides a "xxy is delivering in xxz more ..."
I am all open for ideas, that improve my workflow, or an idea that you guys might love to see in-game, but my days also have only 24h like yours :)
As I mentioned multiple times before, I appreciate any and all feedback, that is constructive in nature.
Hence a suggestion of mine, take a deep breath and try to sum up the time you can spare on any project like this if you are working full time and got a family to take care of.

I don't intend to sound rude, but this project is a hobby at the current time, and the things that pay the bills are a priority.
I guess that most of you guys can understand that, even though I would really love to devote my entire time to this project, there are necessities that just have to be done.
giphy (6).gif

Mar 5, 2018

just don't fuck up like Darth Smut and it'll all be good.
christ, I could make a better game than him and all I had was 1 game dev class in unity.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Only asking since in-game it says to expect an update by the end of October, is it still being worked on?

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I had a tragic event within my nearest family ... at the moment I am only working occasionally on the project ...

I won't abandon it, but at the moment I need some time to cope with the events ...
I might just release what I have at the moment around end of November, but at the moment it's all far from a plan, to be honest.

Sorry for the cryptic reply, but it's a matter I would rather not discuss on a forum.

Last edited:

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
I had a tragic event within my nearest family ... at the moment I am only working occasionally on the project ...
Ouch, sorry to hear that man. Hope things turn around for you. I was going to ask about a potential response to my earlier post here, but considering what you're going through, I'll ask again some other time.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes