Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC ... dA hamMeR!!! Hammer head, class petrol station of the lost dominion in the freight star sub splurge rings of the Argonda Supernova!

Pretty nice specs for outrunning fellow miners looking for loot.
Has jump capabilities .. this one looks repurposed / reclaimed form the junk planets of Jerka.

Still .. looking forward to whom ever gets demoted to fly this ancient relic, however refitted it is.

Game ON!

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
MC ... dA hamMeR!!! Hammer head, class petrol station of the lost dominion in the freight star sub splurge rings of the Argonda Supernova!

Pretty nice specs for outrunning fellow miners looking for loot.
Has jump capabilities .. this one looks repurposed / reclaimed form the junk planets of Jerka.

Still .. looking forward to whom ever gets demoted to fly this ancient relic, however refitted it is.

Game ON!
nice man, im impressed :sneaky:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Going to watch this one for now. A lot these star wars games get abandoned shortly after. Hope thats not the case here, but keep on eye on it for now.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Going to watch this one for now. A lot these star wars games get abandoned shortly after. Hope thats not the case here, but keep on eye on it for now.
from what i heard plans are to take this game in very nice directions, besides dev is a very ambitious type so im personally not worried. cant ait for more

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
There will be an Update till the end of the month, in fact I think it will be sooner :)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
It's awkward, I mean I played a lot of adult games, but writing your first true sex scene is ... I hope you guys like it.
It's kind of difficult not to drift into a hilarious kind of dialogue or description.
Made me realize how little of attention I was paying to it all the time ;-)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Once It is out, I hope to get feedback from you all, to improve it.
It's kind of difficult to describe something that is so ... individual I mean no girl I had was ever the same as another one.
Some scream like its the end of the world, others are totally passive almost lifeless and then there are a load of nuances in between.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im sure you will improve a lot very soon in that aspect of game developing
giphy (3).gif

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
There's just something about red twi-leks that is unbearably attractive. If they have force powers even more so. I look forward to playing through the game.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes