TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
Red (nude) Twi'lek? Purple Hair? Zabrak with blue hair? The Force? LAZORZ? Say no more! I'm gonna charge my lightsaber!

Seriously tho this is another great SW game in here! And for a first attempt looks great! Well done! (y) (y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Tried this for the fist time and Have noticed if you go to the shard and talk to the knew bartender at the ask a question to her point its just a blank text box with MC's name on it then it kicks me straight back to the main 3 choices of where to look????.
also if i don't chat up the bounty hunter and instead return to my room her hotel sceane kicks up a few error's that have to be ingnored to continue.

apart from that I found it an interesting Game.
Just Sayin.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It would be great if options/preferences could be accessed from the main menu without starting a game. Btw, main menu is showing v0.1.7 (downloaded using NOPY link). Okay, I'm starting the adventure now...

Cheyze

Dec 23, 2019
all win/linux links download the 0.1.7 version, even though the downloaded files/folder claim to be 0.1.9.

game also says 0.1.7 in start menu

not sure if I missed something

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
anyone had any use for stats yet, i went full char and str and it might have helped with the club girl
is there a lot of content or should i wait
there is one solid sexscene and 2 female solo shower/bath solo touching scenes, other than that its mostly just a pretty good intro

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is one solid sexscene and 2 female solo shower/bath solo touching scenes, other than that its mostly just a pretty good intro
way more than in deathstar trainer. warrior's way has less nudity and sex but 1 animated sexscene.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
way more than in deathstar trainer. warrior's way has less nudity and sex but 1 animated sexscene.
wat, did i miss something? there's only 1 sexscene in this and warrior's heart both as far as i know. warrior's heart has way longer story so far though.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
ya thought it would be kind of cool but was honorably let down. just photos no real iteration here, however good luck with the development. I may check it out down the road again, maybe.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The last update was excellent but a little short for my taste. Impatient to see the next.
ya thought it would be kind of cool but was honorably let down. just photos no real iteration here, however good luck with the development. I may check it out down the road again, maybe.
Im sure you guys are smart enough to know how it works today... life, kids and whole world now going to shit makes it harder for us beginners. Take it how you want but there are some amazing stuff coming and i know game with get better as most of them are after time.

all win/linux links download the 0.1.7 version, even though the downloaded files/folder claim to be 0.1.9.
game also says 0.1.7 in start menu
not sure if I missed something
everything is alright, nothing like a little typo here and there am i right?

anyone had any use for stats yet, i went full char and str and it might have helped with the club girl
yup they work, some skills add choices you cant get if your points are too low :sneaky:

This power we need, yes... View attachment 586422

Also, I request a togruta and chiss to romance as well, make the harem complete
Amen to that brother!

Reactions: Kalrotix
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes