cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and change release date to this year.

also for sw fans should look up warrior's heart.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st bug: game says it's version 0.1.7.1 when it gets to title screen.

2nd: when Biggs responds to Ainas he says I told you, it are Imperial Stormtroopers (should be they or those).

Reactions: Endrju

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i see no new thing still got the first ver and only thing that can be new if i change my choose of skill so far it still club and seeing her bath thinking about mc

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i see no new thing still got the first ver and only thing that can be new if i change my choose of skill so far it still club and seeing her bath thinking about mc
oh my path slay the same but the other got updated

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
Okay, this might be the best game i have played, hope corona doesent get me cuz the game is a banger and i need more

Reactions: CrinosAD

Kezmark

May 31, 2017
Eh, there's some good stuff here and some less good, but I suppose it has potential. I'd be a lot more enthusiastic about it if not for the fact that the previous update was sometime in september, now its march and really this new update is tiny. Other games with monthly/bi-monthly updates have more added then this, and sure, that is fine, game is free and all that and not worked on full time, I get it, and I'm not just saying this to be a dick about it, but realistically I just don't see this getting done ever at this pace.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just as I was getting into the update it ends, either way, it's very good so far and it looks like Biggs has hit the jackpot with both Ainas and Tanita hope we'll get more with the both of them together in the next update.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes