Aug 10, 2017
Hmm, I just checked the links,
both PC and MAC work ...
The splash screen should show v. 0.2.0.2

Here you go, in easy access mode .. LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only 600 megs. i'd say 100 megs bigger than prev. version.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well :)
I try to make the download size as small as possible :)
If I hated one thing, it was to download gigabytes of data, just to wait for someone to use a better packing image format then PNG or so ;)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
And just to make it sure, no that is no release version, I posted it to get some feedback on a few changes :)

just a few things that still need to be done:
+ music
+ most dialouges
+ a few logic changes
and so on ;)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Truth to be told, that is my top concern.
I hope the parody statement is enough to keep Disney's dogs of (law) war, at bay.
But of course, it basically can happen any time, and there is also not much I would be able to do about it.
As it falls into private law prosecution in the country I live in.
Or in simple terms, I would need to pay upfront any kind of law dispute to have a court even look into it.
In such a case it entirely would depend on the claim of the other party concerning the estimated value of the dispute.
As that claim is in no way checked ahead of the 1st court appointment, the dispute value would have to be paid at first.
I in fact did have a look at it with my lawyer before starting this whole mess.
As an example, if Disney is stating let's say the value at 250k $
I would need to pay upfront about 2k $ for the initial assessment of the court, not taking into account the lawyer. In this case the Lawyer alone would be around 6k $.
SO before I could even get an assessment if the claim is in any way holding up to the facts, I need to throw 8-10k $ at the court

Or in other words, you simply comply with what they ask of you ...
That is a free, democratic law system for you ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Truth to be told, that is my top concern.
I hope the parody statement is enough to keep Disney's dogs of (law) war, at bay.
But of course, it basically can happen any time, and there is also not much I would be able to do about it.
As it falls into private law prosecution in the country I live in.
Or in simple terms, I would need to pay upfront any kind of law dispute to have a court even look into it.
In such a case it entirely would depend on the claim of the other party concerning the estimated value of the dispute.
As that claim is in no way checked ahead of the 1st court appointment, the dispute value would have to be paid at first.
I in fact did have a look at it with my lawyer before starting this whole mess.
As an example, if Disney is stating let's say the value at 250k $
I would need to pay upfront about 2k $ for the initial assessment of the court, not taking into account the lawyer. In this case the Lawyer alone would be around 6k $.
SO before I could even get an assessment if the claim is in any way holding up to the facts, I need to throw 8-10k $ at the court

Or in other words, you simply comply with what they ask of you ...
That is a free, democratic law system for you ;)
Parody is protected, you just have to make it clear that you are not affiliated.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I forgot this existed. And somehow I got in before google drive link is dead. Hooray.

Hmmm... right off the bat, I am not a fan of the new text box. Reinventing the wheel and all that. Tbh, I think I can get used to having the text box on the right side, but the color scheme is horrid. It's hard to read as it clashes with the background all the time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Untitled.png
Hard to read on the white background.

Untitled2.png
Hard to read on the orange light in the background, and the blue name clashes with the background.

Untitled3.png
Again, hard to read on top of this bright sun. These are all zoomed in a bit since I cropped it, and it's still not that easy to see.

Oh... I guess this was just a UI update? There was no continuation from where I left off before.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I looked up a rater bright background, and lowered the transparency of the text background.
What do you guys think ?

View attachment 1651986

View attachment 1652008

View attachment 1652020
It seems a bit better. What do you think about adding a transparency slider instead? Some people really love that transparency or no text box, but others like me just want to read things without straining. I have no issues with pressing H to view pics. A slider would be able to please everyone, although some might still complain about the text being on the right side. I don't really mind that part personally.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes