Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well, I am sorry but I personally am disgusted by rape content, maybe if you have a few cases of it in your nearer social vicinity, you might be too.
So that's a definitive NO! on rape content that will be displayed in any way.
I might resort to it as part of a background story of a npc or so, but that is the maximum of any rape involvement.

On impregnation, maybe, basically it depends on my progress, and at the moment I am terribly slow.

A dark side path is definitively planed. But the initial Story will follow a light / grey storyline.
So yes, you will be able to perform "dark side" acts in this storyline, but "dedicated" dark side content will not be plentifull.
The darkside path will share the initial intro (the Lothal story arc) but you will be able to go on your journey to the dark side at the same point as the MC realizes that he has .... potential ;)
frye-stare.gif

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well, I am sorry but I personally am disgusted by rape content, maybe if you have a few cases of it in your nearer social vicinity, you might be too.
So that's a definitive NO! on rape content that will be displayed in any way.
I might resort to it as part of a background story of a npc or so, but that is the maximum of any rape involvement.

On impregnation, maybe, basically it depends on my progress, and at the moment I am terribly slow.

A dark side path is definitively planed. But the initial Story will follow a light / grey storyline.
So yes, you will be able to perform "dark side" acts in this storyline, but "dedicated" dark side content will not be plentifull.
The darkside path will share the initial intro (the Lothal story arc) but you will be able to go on your journey to the dark side at the same point as the MC realizes that he has .... potential ;)
I like the sound of grey since i would just choose to do what i feel like doing.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So the next version was an Alpha out in July and here it is Mid November and nothing's been heard of them since? (not only that but the Alpha was very very late...)

Does it look like we're looking at another "ABANDONED" game?
...or did the Mighty Mouse Monster catch up with them and execute them all?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So the next version was an Alpha out in July and here it is Mid November and nothing's been heard of them since? (not only that but the Alpha was very very late...)

Does it look like we're looking at another "ABANDONED" game?
...or did the Mighty Mouse Monster catch up with them and execute them all?
Dude who makes it is my friend and if anything I can say about him is that he is not a quitter. He will push it to the end no matter what. Thing is he is not a 16 year old kid living with his parents, far from it actually. Personal life always comes 1st when you have family. All that said he works on it as we speak and renders do look good. Next update is coming.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
And from time to time he even manages to get to f95 forums :)

Hi guys, I can only apologize for the rather slow progress.
Creativity requires a more or less peace of mind, that is a rare good as of lately in my life.
I can only say that I invest all the time I can in the game, sometimes it's less sometimes more.

I must admit the support of you guys is one of the main drivers to continue the project.
SO :) as long as you are here, I will be too :)

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hey dev (or anyone else that can tell me)
I noticed that you are now on 1.9.4 but whenever I downloaded the game it shows on the main screen that it's on version 1.7.6 (btw I'm downloading this on my phone and playing it on joiplay don't know if that's why)
So if anyone can guide me on a step by step way so as to get the 1.9.4 version I would appreciate it :)

Reactions: Endrju

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I noticed that you are now on 1.9.4 but whenever I downloaded the game it shows on the main screen that it's on version 1.7.6 (btw I'm downloading this on my phone and playing it on joiplay don't know if that's why)
So if anyone can guide me on a step by step way so as to get the 1.9.4 version I would appreciate it :)
I got 1.9.4, if you got the game here, are you sure you are getting the PC version? Are you sure you are looking at the game version and not the Joiplay version? Did you extract the game into the same folder you have an older version in (merge folders)?

Click on the workupload link.
Download that file.
Extract it to a new folder, not in a system folder, using WinRAR, 7Zip, or whatever works for you.
Joiplay help - 2022-01-27T061355.518.png

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
I got 1.9.4, if you got the game here, are you sure you are getting the PC version? Are you sure you are looking at the game version and not the Joiplay version? Did you extract the game into the same folder you have an older version in (merge folders)?

Click on the workupload link.
Download that file.
Extract it to a new folder, not in a system folder, using WinRAR, 7Zip, or whatever works for you.
View attachment 1620372
TheDevian I have done all this but I seem to still only be able to get the 1.7 version even though I downloaded the current version idk whats up with that any other helpful suggestions? (BTW thanks for responding back and trying to help me with this issue I appreciate people like you that take the time and try and explain and help people)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian I have done all this but I seem to still only be able to get the 1.7 version even though I downloaded the current version idk whats up with that any other helpful suggestions? (BTW thanks for responding back and trying to help me with this issue I appreciate people like you that take the time and try and explain and help people)
Guessing it is just the splash screen then.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I forwarded ur message straight to the guy himself. My personal guess it's just splash screen like TheDevian said

Reactions: TheDevian

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys, give me a bit too look it up.
I had my hands full with recovering my data from a KIA HDD :)
Managed to get all off it, but it took some solid time and fiddling arround.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes