Apr 11, 2021
Pool
as for questions:

1. yes
2. only name can be changed
3. this happens elsewhere in same galaxy

as for suggestions:

you are asking bit too much
Lol sorry about the suggestion its just cool to see a decent looking SW game if u really look for them there not even all that good or drop the game/ or don't follow through what they promise so sorry about.

Though I am kinda woundering if you know anyone that would be interested in working on a. Ck2 ish type game (family dynasty/bloodline and kingdom management and strategy war sim) cuz that would be cool to play especially with the whole child of abeloth or fanged god thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what you are asking is quite out of renpy's capabilities and even if it wasn't/isn't then making that would take a quite long time.

besides disney is active hunter on others using its properties.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Ok so I only have a few things to ask before i download also a few suggestions if not already implemented you could add into game plz make this( android compatible plzzzz if can do):

1) can this be played on joiplay cuz I dont own a pc rn cuz I'm poor af rn

2) how customisable is this like player customization with background and family bloodline (shan and skywalker for example) n and armor n stuff cuz I wanna see some Darth Revan armor with helmet(or sometimes called mask)being the revan reborn. Version(swtor) for to propose for a Shan character

3) how in depth of this story will it go from prequel (recent clone Wars and rebels cartoons included for them) to original trilogy?

Suggestions:
1)Bloodlines with maybe a family tree to see your family bloodline grow and if say your character dies have a reincarnated or rebirth to either play as players decendant or be reborn as female decendant child and depending on force sensitivity (midicorian count) keep memory's of old life as well as force power learned

2) impactful choices that will effect the universe to how they see player

3) maybe add a story to maybe be a child of abeloth/mother or the son/fanged god to us Dark side or chaotic choice player so we can screw up the chosen one life about a new prophecy of a dark side or chaotic chosen one

4)plz keep it within true lore (legends cuz lets be honest Disney version of cannon lore has to many plotholes for just only there three films and lucas's 6 films) and plz dont make characters do stupid things they would probably not do like say obi-wan turn's dark jedi and slaughters younglings ya know thing like that

5) territory war galaxy conquest with faction choices or make your own like say player finds star forge or the eternal throne and uses it to fight both Republic and sep's

Sorry it took em so long :)
but oki lets go trough your list:

1) No clue what that is, if it is able to emulate a x86/64 environment .. it will work
2) The story is set, and I do not intend to interfere with established canon storyline (pre disney), I am sorry but as CXX said, you will have to live with a name, and a alignment definition that is happening during the game.
3) The story starts approx. 6 BBY meaning that up to this point everything happened as per Lucas's timeline. In fact the Lothal Empire Day bombing from Rebells is the entry point of the game .

suggestions:
1) not planned, definitely not multi-generation spanning
2) sure :) It's Star Wars after all ;)
3) dark side will be a viable choice, but not in a manner of the godsent son of ....
4) amen
5) sure, that would be awesome ... could you lend me a handful of devs? But on a pro bono base ...
Yes, I personally would love to add something like that, but let's be realistic ...

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Nice artwork looks like a force vision type scene or maybe a flashback? Cant wait to see more content in the future

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

Renders looks very good. Many things in works. You guys should be pleased. Don't know exact date yet but very soon.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I am here to report that I have seen all the renders for next update. They look great. Also story wise we are moving forward. Great many things to come that makes me very excited.

Reactions: Kalrotix

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hello just wanted to ask if anyone has some talent as a 2D and 3D artist? I'm in the process of making a game project it is a 2nd installment to the Adam&Gaia for those who are familiar and played it then I will know what the game is all about now set that game but make it in a star wars universe scale that said I wanted this game to be different by having this game be a full custom art with no real people gifs and pics so any VOLUNTEER (unpaid) willing to join the project and to help speed this project along to play pm me I'll send discord link in my profile (also I need a few more coders only have 1 so far and I need 1 other writer to speed some things along)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Is there going to be a dark path on this and impregnation or rape content?
Well, I am sorry but I personally am disgusted by rape content, maybe if you have a few cases of it in your nearer social vicinity, you might be too.
So that's a definitive NO! on rape content that will be displayed in any way.
I might resort to it as part of a background story of a npc or so, but that is the maximum of any rape involvement.

On impregnation, maybe, basically it depends on my progress, and at the moment I am terribly slow.

A dark side path is definitively planed. But the initial Story will follow a light / grey storyline.
So yes, you will be able to perform "dark side" acts in this storyline, but "dedicated" dark side content will not be plentifull.
The darkside path will share the initial intro (the Lothal story arc) but you will be able to go on your journey to the dark side at the same point as the MC realizes that he has .... potential ;)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes