doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
thanks for thinking about it
In fact, I did already had a look at some "elfish" feature races, in the Star Wars universe. Arkanians and the offshoots were among them. But for the next 1-2 Updates, I will not incorporate them as the focus is on a set story :)
But once the MC has his ship :)
I was thinking about allowing some exploration aside from the defined story.
It entirely depends on my time budget to be honest :)

Sep 11, 2020
Is the update soon (this month) or is it postponed to a later date? The answer doesn't have to be definitive, since the Dev has a lot on his plate for being a good samaritan. But my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Is the update soon (this month) or is it postponed to a later date? The answer doesn't have to be definitive, since the Dev has a lot on his plate for being a good samaritan. But my curiosity has gotten the better of me.
Thats alright buddy. I dont think he will be able to finish it this month. Its pretty tough with his personal stuff.
It does look pretty awesome already thats what i can say. He posts some stuff on our discord sometimes, check it out.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Hmmm .....
I was really happy to see that with Ashoka the "legends" lore returned into Star Wars franchise under Disney. But ... sorry she is cool but not how I envisioned Ashoka.
There's no Ahsoka legends lore. Ahsoka was a character created for the Clone Wars tv show, Clone Wars tv show has never left canon, and everything that followed that has Ahsoka has been official canon. She has always been canon, from the start.

Its not like Thrawn who was created in what is now "Legends" lore and brought back into the "official canon".

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Errrr. I have a problem. I've downloaded latest version but game launches as 0.1.7. but not 0.1.9.4. I did smthng wrong or is it a bug, or what?
Upd. Just an old pic. In menu version shows last version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Errrr. I have a problem. I've downloaded latest version but game launches as 0.1.7. but not 0.1.9.4. I did smthng wrong or is it a bug, or what?
Upd. Just an old pic. In menu version shows last version.
yea i reported that when latest version came.

Jan 15, 2019
I'm currently deleting all abandoned games from my comp (holy fuck there's a lot of them) this game hasn't been updated in a long time, but it's not abandoned?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
It's very much still alive. Renders look very good and story starts to take serious turn. You should visit our Discord for more info.

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Ok so I only have a few things to ask before i download also a few suggestions if not already implemented you could add into game plz make this( android compatible plzzzz if can do):

1) can this be played on joiplay cuz I dont own a pc rn cuz I'm poor af rn

2) how customisable is this like player customization with background and family bloodline (shan and skywalker for example) n and armor n stuff cuz I wanna see some Darth Revan armor with helmet(or sometimes called mask)being the revan reborn. Version(swtor) for to propose for a Shan character

3) how in depth of this story will it go from prequel (recent clone Wars and rebels cartoons included for them) to original trilogy?

Suggestions:
1)Bloodlines with maybe a family tree to see your family bloodline grow and if say your character dies have a reincarnated or rebirth to either play as players decendant or be reborn as female decendant child and depending on force sensitivity (midicorian count) keep memory's of old life as well as force power learned

2) impactful choices that will effect the universe to how they see player

3) maybe add a story to maybe be a child of abeloth/mother or the son/fanged god to us Dark side or chaotic choice player so we can screw up the chosen one life about a new prophecy of a dark side or chaotic chosen one

4)plz keep it within true lore (legends cuz lets be honest Disney version of cannon lore has to many plotholes for just only there three films and lucas's 6 films) and plz dont make characters do stupid things they would probably not do like say obi-wan turn's dark jedi and slaughters younglings ya know thing like that

5) territory war galaxy conquest with faction choices or make your own like say player finds star forge or the eternal throne and uses it to fight both Republic and sep's

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as for questions:

1. yes
2. only name can be changed
3. this happens elsewhere in same galaxy

as for suggestions:

you are asking bit too much

Reactions: datdarnotaku
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes