M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
yeah, but you know he has a family and day time job..those are not the perfect conditions for a developer but despite all of that he still works on it.
Project is definitely not dead, just slower. I am sure he will say something soon.
Soon? You class over a month soon?

Reactions: Schattenlust

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Soon is kind of relative, but yes sometimes stuff happens that nobody predicts that's called life :)

No the project is not dead, but it is crawling instead of running I give you that :(
Not gonna jump the gun and announce any dates, because I cannot truly predict how fast I can progress and how much time I can devote to the game at the moment.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Soon is kind of relative, but yes sometimes stuff happens that nobody predicts that's called life :)

No the project is not dead, but it is crawling instead of running I give you that :(
Not gonna jump the gun and announce any dates, because I cannot truly predict how fast I can progress and how much time I can devote to the game at the moment.
It's all good, Your doing a great job!

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

KrazyKamikazee

Jun 4, 2017
Beautiful poses and render, you deserve a lot more visibility and patreon support.
Keep up the great quality and hopefully the wallets will follow.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
I had already updated the loyal base on Patreon.
And to be honest, now that I finally find some time to catch a breath, I wanted to give you all an update.

Due to an unfortunate accident, I had to take over the legal patronage of a friend of mine that ended up in a coma.
The good news, she is recovering now and is awake for 10 days, as it seems no permanent brain damage occurred.
therefore I am in the middle of a process to return the legal patronage and have her again declared fully capable of taking her own decisions.
But as it is an incredible amount of paperwork to get that patronage, it seems its no less work to get rid of it :)

I resumed work on the game with a small time-budget, but it is gradually increasing as I am able to delegate more and more tasks back to her.

I hope to be able to present you the end of the intro before Christmas :) as a little Christmas present

wingblade13

Apr 26, 2018
Sorry to hear about your friend mate, at least she is on the mend now though. Anyway don't stress about the game and just take as much time as you all need to feel comfortable again. Krrp up the good work as well btw.;):)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
and let me tell you my friend, from what i have seen next update does look pretty good. many sweet renders, cant wait myself for the release xd

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
This is amazing so far my good man great work.
Thanks,
it's always great to hear that my work is to the liking of the people :)
I only regret to have so many ideas and so little time :)
I hope to be able to integrate all I intended into the game.
Many, experienced devs, told me that it is too big, and I agree, it is very ambitious for a one-man project. But I want to develop my skills and improve on that. Once the Star Wars story is finished. I have a project that I was working on for more then a year, storywise that I would love to do, but :) that is a story for another time :)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I think u need to chill friend, I am sure he works on delivering despite home, work and family. Just sit tight

Reactions: Haast
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes