cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's new.

anyways as long as it goes on it's alright.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm .....
I was really happy to see that with Ashoka the "legends" lore returned into Star Wars franchise under Disney. But ... sorry she is cool but not how I envisioned Ashoka.

Freema Agyeman

or

1611134651684.png
Josephine Jobert

Both would have made a better choice for Ashoka IMHO,
I am not talking about the actress and her skills, just pure look and body shape.

My personal favorite for the role was Freema Agyeman

• Love
Reactions: Endrju

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
My personal favorite for the role was Freema Agyeman
I agree that Freema would be perfect for a younger Ahsoka, but Rosario Dawson gave us a more mature version of the character, which was really good IMO.
Oh and Katee Sackhoff with red hair was a great choice for Bo-Katan Kryze.

Reactions: Endrju

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I agree that Freema would be perfect for a younger Ahsoka, but Rosario Dawson gave us a more mature version of the character, which was really good IMO.
Oh and Katee Sackhoff with red hair was a great choice for Bo-Katan Kryze.
Yes and no :)
The togruta have an interesting trait as race, force attuned togruta extend their life expectancx by factor 2.5 roughly.
"normal" Togruta live86 years average, force attuned 200+ years ... so a Ashoka Tano, being quite THE force attuned togruta should be looking like mid 20ish

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
But yeah, all in all, it's griping on a rather high level :)
I was as happy as all of you just to see Ashoka in the show :)
One could also argue that the Montrals and Lekku are way too small for an adult Togruta (its so damn obvious the mask artist just took a look at the Rebels version of Ashoka, without getting any background info)

But :) any Ashoka is much better then no Ashoka at all :)

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yes and no :)
The togruta have an interesting trait as race, force attuned togruta extend their life expectancx by factor 2.5 roughly.
"normal" Togruta live86 years average, force attuned 200+ years ... so a Ashoka Tano, being quite THE force attuned togruta should be looking like mid 20ish
well yes and no :sneaky:
as you said yourself shes an alien species and we have no clue how her shin really ages. That's what's amazing about space wizards and aliens, when you create them you can almost do everything you want with it :devilish:

But yeah, all in all, it's griping on a rather high level :)
I was as happy as all of you just to see Ashoka in the show :)
One could also argue that the Montrals and Lekku are way too small for an adult Togruta (its so damn obvious the mask artist just took a look at the Rebels version of Ashoka, without getting any background info)

But :) any Ashoka is much better then no Ashoka at all :)
It's not about getting background, it's not Disney or LucasFilm. We are talking about Favreau & Feloni team here, they know exactly what they are doing. Story with Lekku is quite simple actually, it's short cuz uno. its a live adaptation and duo. she is doing lot of stunts\acrobatics :sneaky:
Besides it's Feloni and Lucas who created Ashoka and it's Feloni who directed that ep with her, so I am pretty confident that she looks like she supposed to :cool:

db51115199b6ee35f0a28662e45d685e.gif

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Shaak_Ti_closeup-SWE.png
Damn, and I was under the impression that George Lucas created the race and description ...
Producing this lady in the end as a adult, roughly 40 years old Togruta we all got to know as Shaak Ti.
Must have been some fake news ;)
My bad

• Haha
Reactions: Zatrian and Endrju

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
would you ever add a zeltron

and a Arkanian Offshoot

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
:) Zeltrons :)
Now that's ... kinky :)
But yeah, there is already a Zeltron halfbreed in the story.
Arkanian Offshot, didn't plan on it currently (in the near future) but the galaxy is a lot of space :)

Reactions: Zatrian
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes